Exposed | Chenle Imagine #1

Title: Exposed

Genre: Fluff, Comedy

Warnings: None

Word Count: 827

Author's Note: I honestly wasn't sure how to title this one, so I apologize 😅. This was a request from earlier, and inspiration kinda shot through me. I had a pretty fun time writing. To the anon that requested this, I hope this was satisfactory. Thank you for reading! ^ - ^

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Both of you were surprised you have lasted almost a year and a half. Chenle had taken interest in you some time ago when you met at a park when he was walking his dog. You fell completely in love with Daegal, and that's how you became friends. Slowly, casual hangs out turned into dates, and Chenle asked how you'd feel about being his girlfriend.

From the beginning, you and Chenle had a mutual agreement to keep things private. Not because one of you was embarrassed about the other. It was just knowing how fans can be, and not wanting to risk the company interfering. Chenle didn't want to let that stuff get in between you guys, and he wanted to keep you safe. The two of you were also fairly new to being in a relationship, so you wanted to take things slow.

So no one knew that you were dating, not your friends, and not even his members.

You had to admit it was kind of nice to have a quiet relationship. Chenle was so sweet to you. He could easily make you laugh and helped you to see things in a more positive light. While Chenle appreciated how you were always looking out for him. He could tell that you didn't like him because of his fame or status. Your feelings were sincere, and he could be himself around you.

By now Chenle and you were pretty serious, and he found it getting harder to keep this a secret. He wanted to be able to brag about you to his members and show the cute selfies he had taken of you sleeping with Daegal. How bad it could be if just a few people knew?

"We've done so well so far," You said to him one day, petting his head. "Maybe we should still wait a bit."

Of course, you understood when he told you his feelings on this. But you were a little afraid of the possible outcomes. If the wrong person found out, you could lose your boyfriend in a second. You didn't think you were ready yet.

"Yeah, we'll do it when we're both ready," Chenle agreed.

A few days after that conversation, you were at Chenle's house. He didn't have any schedule that day, so he asked you to come over to spend some time together. You were in his bedroom playing with Daegal, while he was in the kitchen making ramen for you two.

Coincidentally, this was the day the Dreamies decided to make a surprise visit. You sat up when you heard voices from the living room. Feeling anxious, you cautiously stepped out of the room with Daegal in your arms.

You immediately froze when you saw his members at the front door. They looked at you, equally surprised to see a person they'd never seen before in Chenle's house.

"Who are you?" Jeno tilted his head. "Do any of you know her?"

Jisung put a hand over his mouth, "Is she a dog-napper?"

The boys continued to talk amongst each other, while you stood there holding Daegal closer to you. Haechan was threatening to call the police when Chenle came in.

"You idiots." He mentally facepalmed and went to stand by you who looked terrified. But his members didn't appear too phased by the younger's insult.

"Chenle, who is this?" Renjun asked.

He quickly glanced over to you and you gave him a small nod. It was now or never at this point.

"This is (Y/n). She's my girlfriend."

The boys stared at him with wide eyes. "What?!" "Girlfriend?" "Are you serious right now?"

They were pretty shocked to hear this news. The room was so loud with their gazillion questions. Chenle sighed and turned to you who shrugged with a smile. Eventually, he got them to chill out and sit down. On the other hand, you still haven't said a word.

Mark was the first to speak up properly. "Honestly, this is great news! We're happy for you Chenle."

"Yeah sorry about our earlier," Jisung smiled sheepishly.

Slowly, you began to relax. "It's alright."

"How did you guys meet?" Jaemin would then ask. Thankfully, Chenle did most of the explaining. Now they understood where the singer had been sneaking off to.

Haechan sulked, "I can't believe you've hidden this from us for so long."

"I'm sorry. (Y/n) is a little shy with other people," Chenle said. "And we wanted to be sure that we were serious before we told anyone."

The two of you exchanged a smile, leaving the boys in awe at how cute you guys were. This was not how either of you imagined telling the boys about your relationship. But you guys knew you could trust them with your secret. They were also super supportive and made an effort to make you feel comfortable.

But yeah, a chaotic first meeting for a chaotic group. What can you expect?

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴