Lost in Petals: Teaser | Jaemin & Jeno Series

Title: Lost in Petals

Genre: High School AU

Story Warnings: topics of mental health, death

Author's Note: I thought releasing the teaser for my first upcoming series wouldn't hurt. I've been working on this for a while and am nowhere near finished writing it. So your patience is appreciated! I have always wanted to write a story with Jaemin and Jeno. And I'm grateful for the opportunity to make one finally! I hope you guys will like it ^ ^

•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•

Beneath the enormous cherry blossom tree that adorned the courtyard of Seongkwan High School, you always found solace. It was as though the delicate pink petals carried away your worries, leaving behind only tranquility and serenity. For years, you had been the guardian of that haven, the top student in a place where success was paramount.

But lately, life has become a tempest, and even the cherry blossoms can't shield you from its relentless storm.

You had been accustomed to solitude, your nose perpetually buried in textbooks, your eyes fixed on the pursuit of knowledge. Your heart had always been a place where dreams bloomed like those very blossoms, pure and untouched.

Then came the winds of change, stirring your life into a frenzy you never saw coming. Two boys, as different as day and night, unwittingly became the architects of your turmoil.

Na Jaemin, the enigma of Seongkwan High, had been painted with a brush dipped in darkness. Whispers floated through the hallowed halls, cautioning against his very existence. They called him a lost cause, someone who would get nowhere in life. But for all his notoriety, there was something in his eyes, something that drew you in like a moth to flame.

Then there was Lee Jeno, a rival from the very beginning. A name synonymous with success, wealth, and prestige. The competition between you had been fierce, a constant push and pull that fueled your drive to excel. But now, he stood before you, no longer an adversary but a confounding ally, seeking a closeness you couldn't comprehend.

Caught between these two, like a petal drifting on a turbulent breeze, you couldn't help but wonder how your life had spiraled into chaos. The cherry blossoms, once a symbol of your peace, now whispered secrets you couldn't decipher. Each petal that fell seemed to mirror your own descent into the intricate web of emotions and desires.

As you stood beneath the cherry blossom tree, the air heavy with the fragrant promise of spring, you knew you couldn't avoid the collision of worlds any longer. The moment had come to face Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno, to untangle the threads of affection and rivalry that had ensnared your heart.

The courtyard, once your sanctuary, now became the battleground for a tumultuous choice you never anticipated making. You were about to discover that even in the delicate beauty of cherry blossoms, there could be chaos, and within chaos, a love you never saw coming.

•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•°•❀•