Blind Date | Jeno Imagine #1

Title: Blind Date

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Mentions of alcohol

Word Count: 1292k

Author's Note: This was something I came up with last week, and I've been wanting to write an imagine for our adorable Jeno. I hope you guys liked this one ^ - ^

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"Please (Y/n)-ah! We just need one more person," Your friend, Eunchae begged.

You let out a sigh of annoyance. Eunchae and a few other girls were going on a group blind date with some guys from the computer science department. One of the girls had a schedule conflict, meaning that they had to find someone else to sub in.

"There's no point in me going," You huffed. "Guys aren't usually attracted to quiet, boring, plain-looking girls like me."

Eunchae's jaw dropped, "What are you talking about? You're not 'plain-looking' or boring. And some guys do like quiet girls."

You decided to ignore her and went on your way to the dorm building. But your friend refused to give up and continued to try and convince you to come.

"Eonnie, I'm just not interested in dating anyone," You tried to deny her again. "You should really find someone else."

Eunchae clasped her hands together, "I've already asked some other girls and they said they couldn't. You don't have to be interested in dating, all you have to do is be there."

Feeling exhausted from this conversation, you looked at your friend and knew she wasn't going to let this go. Honestly, you had no desire to socialize. But Eunchae was desperate and it was just one night. Also, you couldn't resist an opportunity for free food.

"Alright, I'll do it." You gave in, and Eunchae squeezed you into a hug as a response.

She pumped her fist in the air, "Yes! Thank you, my friend."

~ ~ ~

Truthfully, this was the first time you were going on any sort of a date. Eunchae said it was going to be a casual get-together, so there was no need to dress too fancily right?

In the end, you chose a simple black top with a white cardigan and a pleated black skirt. You weren't sure what to do with your hair, so you just left it down. Any makeup you put on was light, as you didn't see much point since you were wearing glasses.

The designated place was a Korean barbeque restaurant. The guys hadn't arrived yet, but all four girls were there.

"You look so pretty today!" Eunchae, who was sitting across from you, cheered. "Whoever your date is will be lucky."

You laughed and shook your head, "Eonnie, you're just saying that."

A few anxious minutes later, the guys finally came. Everyone exchanged formal greetings and got situated. You were kind of taken back by how good-looking the boy you were paired up with was. He had nice-looking skin and dark hair was swept to one side, revealing his forehead. He was wearing a plain white shirt and ripped blue jeans.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," He bowed his head shyly after he got settled next to you. "I'm Lee Jeno, third-year computer science major."

You found yourself smiling at him. "Oh, I'm (L/n) (Y/n), first-year creative writing major."