Caught Kissing | Dream Headcanon #7 (maknae-line)

Title: His members catch him and his GF kissing (maknae-line)Genre: FluffWarnings: NoneWord Count: 1214kAuthor's Note: Here is the second part of this headcanon, as I promised. I have to admit that it was pretty fun writing these. So I hope you guys enjoy reading!

~ ~ ~

JAEMIN

It was late afternoon, and Jaemin had pulled you into another cuddle session. The boy didn't miss any chance to shower you with his affection. Not that you minded. You were quite shy when it came to showing your love to Jaemin. So you were grateful that he was content with initiating most things.

"You're so beautiful," He cooed. You giggled and failed to keep yourself from blushing.

"Jaemin, you've said that four times already."

"Only because it's true." He casually lifted your chin upward and kissed you on the lips.

Naturally, you melted into his sweet touch. He would break away in between kisses to see how you were feeling, before going back for more. You didn't think anyone could be as considerate and gentle as Jaemin was with you. Everything had been so perfect until you picked up on the sound of someone entering the room.

"Jaemin Hyung—oh..." You grimaced when you heard Jisung's voice from the door.

While you instinctively moved to separate yourself from Jaemin, he held you in place and simply turned his head to the maknae.

"Did you need something?" You blinked at your boyfriend, baffled at how he was so nonchalant about this.

Jisung was just as embarrassed as you were about the current situation. "I—actually, it's not important. I'll leave now." Just as he left, you saw Jisung peek his head through the door once more. "And Hyung, please, no children yet."

"We weren't even having se—" Jaemin called out after the boy disappeared. But you placed a finger on his lips and hid your red face in a pillow.

Jaemin smirked as he looked down at you. "Oh, is my angel embarrassed now?"

"How are you not?"

He chuckled and petted your head. "It's okay, Jagiya. Now that he's gone, should we continue from where we left off?"

In response, you lightly smacked him in the chest.

"Na Jaemin I swear..."

✎____________________________________________________________

CHENLE

The two of you had spent half the day, visiting your grandmother together. By the time you guys left, it was already dark out. You were both tired, but Chenle still suggested that you come to his house.

"Thank you for coming with me to see my Halmeoni." You gently nudged him, as he unlocked his front door. "She seemed to like you a lot."

Chenle wore a slight close-lipped smile as he guided you to enter his home. "Who wouldn't like me?"

But he knew you were being genuine. Frankly, he had a pleasant time talking to your grandma and listening to her tell childhood stories about you. He would've gone to visit her, even if you didn't ask.

Still standing in the doorway, he waited for you to take your shoes off. His smile grew as he watched you neatly place your sneakers next to his.

"Since we're on the topic, don't you think I deserve a little reward?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "And what would that be?"