College Life | Dream Headcanon #11

Headcanon: College with the Dreamies

Genre: College AU

Warnings: mentions of stress -- but nothing serious

Word Count: 3296k

Author's Note: It's been forever since I made a headcanon. So thank you to the lovely anon who requested this scenario. At first, it was a little difficult for me to come up with ideas for all of the members. But I made it work! I love writing college aus, especially now that I'm in college. Hope you guys like it ^ ^

~ ~ ~

MARK

You met Mark in your first year of university at the campus library. He had originally come intending to study without the distraction of his boisterous friends. But then he came across you seated at a table, lowkey panicking over the notes filled with numbers in front of you. The idea of failing your statistics exam was becoming more real, and you were terrified.

At first, you turned down Mark's offer to help, but he was persistent. He was a third-year student, so he had taken the class already. Since then, the two of you started regularly meeting up at the library so he could tutor you. The initial chemistry between you was evident from the start, so slowly things led to more than just a senior-junior relationship.

Even when your stats class wasn't much of a problem anymore, study dates remained a frequent occurrence between the both of you. Over time, the location transitioned to his apartment, imbuing the time with a more personal touch. Whenever you came by, Mark always tried to create the perfect study environment for you.

What if she's uncomfortable? He'd often find himself pondering. However, you were never one to complain much and you appreciated how considerate he was. Most of the time, the two of you immersed yourselves in your respective tasks. Yet every now and then, you'd cast a fleeting glance at him, your expression reflecting a hint of uncertainty.

"Mark, do you know how to solve this?" You'd ask with a touch of concern in your voice, as you worried about interrupting him.

But the smile that formed on his lips never failed to put you at ease. Mark would lean over your shoulder, his gaze landing on the problem you were facing. Typically he understood the concept right away and happily offered his assistance.

"So you add this to that, and that should give you the answer," he'd explain, his pencil pointing to the relevant numbers you had jotted down. "You've got it."

Your comprehension caused your jaw to slightly drop, and you nodded in understanding. "Oh, okay. Thanks!"

"No problem, babe," he would murmur, sealing his assistance with a tender kiss brushed against your cheek before he resumed his own work.

Naturally, those subtle gestures effortlessly brought a blush to your cheeks and kindled a warmth deep within your heart. Since the very first encounter, Mark Lee had proven to be the most compassionate individual you had the privilege of knowing. Reflecting on it, you couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the day he had chosen to approach you in the library.

__________________________________________________________

RENJUN

You and Renjun shared your first semester of university in a general psychology class. Both of you had chosen it as an elective, in contrast to the majority of students in the class who were taking it as a major requirement. He left a significant impression on the very first day. Seated alone in the middle rows of the lecture hall, you were taken aback when a young man sporting a soft beige cardigan and faded jeans appeared before you.