Irresistible | Haechan Fic #1

Title: Irresistible

Genre: High School Romance; Enemies to Lovers

Warnings: None?

Word Count: 2481k

Author's Note: This is an imagine that was requested by another anon. This one is kinda long, so I'm sorry. I really don't think this was that great, so I apologize for that too. Thanks for reading anyway 😅

─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─

Lee Donghyuck had a nice life. He was handsome, he was smart, and he could charm any teacher. Everyone liked him, except for one person.

Labeling Lee Donghyuck and Choi (Y/n) as enemies weren't quite right. But they certainly didn't like each other very much.

Most likely because he and (Y/n) were polar opposites. In their homeroom, (Y/n) was the quiet girl in the back of their class who got the best scores on exams. She wasn't in any particular group, but she did have one or two friends who hung around her during breaks. Unlike Donghyuck, being a social butterfly, was nearly always surrounded by people (mostly girls).

In his mind, it was so easy to get a girl to swoon for him. He had broken plenty of hearts but they still loved him. However, the only girl he wasn't able to crack was (Y/n) and it annoyed him to no end. That was how the endless teasing from him started. He'd purposely bump into you in the lunch line, make jokes about your plain appearance, and bug you for answers to the homework.

No matter how much the boy agitated her, (Y/n) tried her best not to give in. The more he pestered her, the more her dislike for him grew. All she saw was an egotistical playboy who clearly couldn't understand the word "stop."

"Donghyuck, please leave me alone!" She said to the boy sitting at the desk in front of you.

He smirked, "You don't have to pretend (Y/n)-ah. I know deep down you can't resist me."

"In your dreams," (Y/n) rolled your eyes. Luckily, the teacher Ms. Kwon, came in before Donghyuck could bother you anymore.

"Alright students," Ms. Kwon called everyone's attention. "I'm going to announce your research project."

The class groaned when they heard this. No one liked school projects. They took up so much time, and they took a big portion of their grades.

Ms. Kwon sighed, "Stop complaining and listen! You'll be able to do this in the groups I have already assigned to you."

This additional news did little to lift the kid's spirits. Meanwhile, (Y/n) sat in her seat nervous to hear what the assigned groups were. She already hated the idea of having to talk to people and meet them outside of school. They'd probably make her do all the work anyway.

"You will research and analyze a musician that you as a group choose," Ms. Kwon explained as she brought a paper out.

(Y/n) waited nervously as she waited for the teacher to call her name.

"Group 3 will be Lee Jeno, Ko Suyoung, Na Jaemin, Choi (Y/n), and Lee Donghyuck."

She nearly stood up from her desk because of this outrage. She was familiar with most of those classmates listed, but Lee Donghyuck? Why did it have to be him of all people?

You wanted to hit your head against your desk, especially when the boy turned around with a teasing smile. This was seriously going to be the worst.

~ ~ ~