Dates | Dream Headcanon #3

Headcanon: Types of Dates

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Mentions of food

Word Count: 2022

~ ~ ~

MARK

In the beginning, finding the time to see each other was challenging for you and Mark. He was constantly busy with work, and you had school. Your schedules clashed, and oftentimes you would be too tired to see each other. Eventually, Mark and you realized that "If we sincerely like one another, then to some extent we have to be willing to make time for each other."

This was how studio dates with Mark became common. It was the perfect place, at the perfect time. When he had finished his schedule for the day, and you had attended your classes. While he worked on producing music, you sat in the chair next to him and worked on your homework. There was casual chatter here and there. But it was mainly Mark rambling about whatever.

His favorite thing to do was slide a pair of headphones on your head, and play whatever he had been working on. Mark loved watching how you were able to quickly hum along to the beat and lightly tap your fingers against the desk. There were times when you happily helped him with writing lyrics, which he greatly appreciated.

Sometimes he even brought out his guitar so he could serenade you. Many laughs and fond smiles would be shared. You loved these moments with Mark the most. Being with him in the studio felt so comfortable and intimate.

✎____________________________________________________________

RENJUN

One common trait that you and Renjun shared was being artistic. Renjun by far was better at things like drawing and music. While you had a decent amount of knowledge about those things, you thought you were just okay at the creating part. No matter how talented either of you was, Renjun and you liked to have painting dates.

Most often he would come to your apartment, and you would turn your living room into an art studio. Easels would be positioned back to back, so you and Renjun wouldn't be able to see what the other was creating. There were also days when the two of you would meet at a painting café. On special occasions and if the weather was nice, the two of you would go to a park with a scenic view to get more inspiration.

As mentioned before, your art skills were quite limited. You mainly attempted to paint pictures of cherry blossom trees and waterfalls. Even though Renjun told you how beautiful they looked when you finished, you were never satisfied. Sometimes when you get too frustrated with yourself, you put your paintbrush down and lean to the right to see how your boyfriend was doing. You found the serious expression he wore whenever he was in focus mode to be one of his charming points.

Renjun's paintings always left you in awe. You were flustered every time you saw that he made some stylistic portrait of you. But the paintings of his you admired the most were the ones he did of nature like flowers or butterflies. You looked forward to the moment when Renjun would allow you to look at his finished canvas.

"What do you think?" He would ask, genuinely wanting to get some feedback.

"I think it's perfect."

Then he would smile and pat your head, "You always say that."

✎____________________________________________________________

JENO

With Jeno, he always liked to do something outside. Whether it was bike riding, going to the gym, or simply taking a walk. Before you started dating, you were much more of an indoor person. But Jeno was someone you had become so fond of. It wasn't easy, but you gradually brought yourself to step out of your comfort zone. Because of that, Jeno got you to try so many new things.