Caught Kissing | Dream Headcanon #7 (hyung-line)

Title: His members catch him and his GF kissing (hyung-line)

Genre: Fluff, very slight angst

Warnings: Mentions of food, making out but nothing NSFW

Word Count: 1726k

Author's Note: Hi everyone, I'm back with this headcanon for nct dream. I haven't finished the second part for the maknae line yet. But I'll post it once I'm finished. Thank you for reading ^-^

~ ~ ~

MARK

The rapper had brought you over to the Dream dorm for a movie night. You were hesitant at first because you didn't want to intrude on his time with the Dreamies. But Mark knew his members loved having you around, so he convinced you it would be fine.

You relaxed quickly when the first movie started. The guys were spread out around the room, some on the couch and sitting on the floor. Mark and you claimed the spot at the end of the couch.

While you seemed to be entranced in the movie, Mark couldn't help but look back at you every so often. He didn't know exactly what he was feeling, he just thought it was cute to see you so focused on what was happening on the screen.

Eventually, you finally got Mark's attention and the two of you ended up having one of those couple-stare moments. Where you forgot his members were there, and it felt like he was just alone with you.

Before you could calculate what was going to happen next, Mark moved in for a kiss. A million thoughts scrambled around your brain. You pushed them all aside and closed your eyes, letting his lips connect to yours.

Of course, the kiss didn't last long. It was very sweet and sensual. But just as Mark's hand found your hair, a gagging noise brought both of you back to reality. With wide eyes, you both turned to Chenle who was wearing a look of disgust.

"Seriously? On our couch?"

Quickly flustered by the situation, you looked down at your hands. Most of the members were asleep, but it was still embarrassing for both of you. Mark rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled nervously.

"Sorry—just got carried away I guess," He mumbled. Chenle shook his head and turned his attention back to the television.

The two of you didn't say anything for the rest of the movie. Mark made Chenle promise not to tell the others. But it would still take a while for the both of you to recover from what happened. You were definitely more careful to leave your affection for when you were together in private.

______________________________________________________________________________

RENJUN

You were in the dressing room with your boyfriend, waiting for him to be called to go on stage any minute now. The singer picked up on the slightly worried look you were giving him. You could see his legs bouncing up and down on the make-up chair.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit tense."

He glanced over to you, letting out a huff. "I'm fine, it's nothing really."

This was the day you didn't have school or work, so Renjun was grateful that you could come to support him. However, you being here, made him feel more nervous about performing than usual. But if he told you that, he was afraid you'd feel bad.