Periods | Dream Reaction #4

Reaction: When their GF is on their period

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Mentions of period cramps and blood? Idk lol

Word Count: 1956k

Author's Note: So I've actually been working on this one for quite a while. But writer's block kept getting in the way. I apologize in advance because these are kinda short. Also, I know some people may not be comfortable with this topic, and I'm certainly not entirely either (kinda silly Ik). I just thought it could bring comfort to us girls out there? Anyway, thank you for reading 😊

~ ~ ~

MARK

In the early stages of your relationship, when situations like this arose, Mark used to feel a bit uncertain about what he should do. But he was so patient and attentive with you. If you texted him not to come over because you were on your period, he would likely disregard it and come over anyway.

He'd ask if you needed anything and get it for you right away. Furthermore, he'd readily give you cuddles upon your request. Mark sort of viewed this as an opportunity to have a lazy day with you and unwind. You'd be resting your head on his lap while he talked about work or his members.

"Then Johnny Hyung said we should try this and I was like 'huh?'" Your boyfriend chatted animatedly.

While some might have found this incessant talking bothersome, you found it quite endearing. Mark's enthusiastic storytelling served as a pleasant diversion, and you appreciated his openness about his life updates.

Consequently, every time the week of your menstrual cycle rolled around, you and Mark would embrace it as an opportunity to rejuvenate and relish some valuable moments together.

__________________________________________________________

RENJUN

Renjun would probably do some research on periods. Like what might help with cramps and how to handle various PMS symptoms. Although you were perfectly capable of managing these aspects on your own, as your boyfriend, he wanted to contribute in any way possible.

To your surprise, Renjun presented you with a comprehensive list of his findings. He'd brew a soothing cup of tea for you and offer herbal medicine. He even went the extra mile to identify the best pads for your comfort. Additionally, he downloaded the same period tracking app onto his phone to stay informed in advance. His dedication left you feeling like he was acting as your caretaker, surpassing all expectations.

You blinked a few times, overwhelmed when he started to do all this. "Renjun—I really don't think all this is necessary."

"It's important to take care of your body, (Y/n)-ah," He gently chided.

His affectionate words would elicit a smile from you, filling you with gratitude for having such a considerate and caring boyfriend.

__________________________________________________________

JENO

Your period always came with bad timing. As you were diligently working on a presentation, another cramp shot through your abdomen. Inhaling deeply, you balled your fingers into fists and pressed them against your palms.

Not even a minute passed before you looked up to catch your boyfriend shaking his head disapprovingly. Whenever he noticed you neglecting self-care, he took swift action. Without uttering a word, Jeno scooped you up into his arms and carried you with bridal elegance to his bedroom.