First Kisses | Dream Reaction #7

Reaction: Being their GF's first kiss

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: mentions of toxic friends in Haechan's part, and I think that's about it

Word Count: 3303k

Author's Note: I've been working on this for a while and am so glad to finally post it. This is also something I've been wanting to write about for the Dreamies. I feel like the inner romantic in me just spilled out lol. Maybe it's because I haven't had my first kiss yet, and it's totally not something I think about from time to time. Anyway, thank you for reading ^ - ^

~ ~ ~

MARK

On a lovely Saturday when you didn't have any classes and Mark didn't have a schedule (for once), you guys went to Everland. You had previously mentioned wanting to go on an amusement park date. And Mark, being the attentive boyfriend he was made sure to find a day to take you.

The day was full of shy smiles and laughter as you walked around the place hand in hand. You guys went on all of the roller coasters and took plenty of pictures. Both of you felt refreshed for having this opportunity to relax and spend some quality time with each other.

Towards the end of the night, Mark asked if you wanted to ride the Ferris wheel. You smiled at him and nodded, letting him lead you to get in line.

The experience was so much better than you anticipated. Sitting in front of someone you deeply cared for, while getting to see such a gorgeous view. The bright fireworks only made things more romantic.

"Wah, they're so beautiful," You gasped in awe.

Unlike you who was watching the fireworks, Mark found himself unable to do the same. He was so fixated on the spark in your eyes and the mesmerized smile you were wearing. He couldn't help but think of how much he loved seeing you happy.

You picked up on Mark's silence rather quickly and before you could ask if everything was okay, a pair of warm lips on yours stopped you. Your eyes enlarged, being completely taken aback by the boy's sudden actions. Before you could fully process what was happening, Mark pulled away abruptly.

A mix of guilt and internal frustration flashed through his eyes. He wouldn't have been so nervous if it weren't for the fact that that had been your very first kiss.

Mark cursed, "(Y/n), I-I'm so sorry! I...I know I should've asked you for consent first and-"

Before he finished, you pressed your lips onto his to silence him.

"It's okay, Mark. I liked it." You smiled shyly at the flabbergasted expression he was now giving you.

But it quickly changed to one of relief and the both of you leaned in to kiss this time. The fireworks continued to pop in the background, as the two of you practically kissed until the ride was over. It was a very Mark Lee way to have a first kiss.

__________________________________________________________

RENJUN

You guys were walking back to his dorm after a study date. It was a nice evening, aside from the freezing cold weather. The two of you walked side by side, bundled up in your puffy coats with your hands in your pockets.

Beside you, Renjun was shivering. Although he tried to not make it obvious, you still noticed. So you took the heat packet out of your pocket and pressed it against his hand.