Touched | Jaemin Imagine #3

Title: Touched

Genre: Fluff, slight angst

Warnings: None

Word Count: 380

Author's Note: I was actually planning to do another group reaction. But I was worried that the topic I wanted to do was similar to something I'd already done. So I just decided to separate this into different imagines for the members. I'll post two (including this one) today, and two more tomorrow. Thank you for reading! 

∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘

Some days were too much for him. He didn't talk about it very much or at all. Perhaps, you were the only person able to see through him. However, comforting Jaemin was not something you were great at.

Not because you were clueless or anything. From what you observed, Jaemin kept any of his stress to himself. This was also something you struggled with. So you didn't know how to help him. Because you didn't know how to help yourself.

Eventually, those circumstances changed for the better. A time came when Jaemin was completely out of it. Exhausted from work, overstimulated from being around people, and forgetting to eat.

You were grateful he came to you that day. However, you already struggled with your first few attempts to comfort him. You didn't want to force him to talk, but you couldn't stand to see him having a hard time.

Trying not to be discouraged, you thought about what Jaemin did when you weren't feeling the best. The light bulb in your head alarmed you. You were sure it would work. But you had to gather the confidence to do so.

You approached the gloomy boy who was sitting on your carpet. He looked at you questioningly. In seconds, you were cupping his face and gazing straight into his widened eyes. Then without warning, you attacked his face with light, feathery kisses.

Not even a minute passed before Jaemin was all smiles and giggles.

"What is all this for?" He asked because you rarely showed affection like this.

Your eyes lowered, overwhelmed by the burning sensation in your cheeks. Despite that, you answered in a sort of small voice. "My Nana is sad today. So I was hoping to cheer him up."

If this was a webtoon, heart-eyes would be popping out of Jaemin at that moment. His arm would wrap around your shoulders, pulling you close to him with the biggest grin.

"You're seriously the cutest thing ever. What would I do without you?"

Honestly, Jaemin was touched that you initiated hugs and kisses for the first time. All of his stress moved to the back of his thoughts. Now he was just focused on being loved by you. Without a doubt, he returned every ounce of love he received.

∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘°∘♡∘