Stay | Dream Reaction #7

Reaction: To the First Time their GF Stays at their Place

Genre: Fluff, slight angst

Warnings: mentions of stress, subtle mental health stuff in Renjun's, making out in Haechan's (but nothing explicit), oh, and mentions of fighting in Jaemin's part?

Word Count: 2780k

Author's Note: Hii, this was requested by a lovely anon. It's been a while since someone requested something, which made me really happy. To the person who messaged me, this may not be exactly what you had in mind. I did go a slightly darker route with some of the members. But I still hope you like it. Thank you for reading ^ - ^

Also, no one probably cares. But I've been listening to Dream's mini album nonstop XD

~ ~ ~

MARK

The corners of your lips downturned into a frown at the sight of your boyfriend's workaholic state. Honestly, you weren't surprised. But it didn't make you any less angry.

Taeyong had sent you a text, relaying his concerns about the boy overworking again. He already had enough on his plate with hectic schedules for both 127 and Dream. Yet there he was, hunched over his computer and surrounded by crumpled balls of paper.

"Baby, it's so late," You said quietly, walking up from behind,

Alerted by your voice, Mark lifted his head. "(Y/n)-ah? When did you get here?"

"Just now," You replied quickly. "I was worried about you."

You gently lifted his chin, to get a better look at him. Despite his room's dimmed lights, you could still see the dark circles under his eyes.

Mark brushed you off. "Babe, I'm fine. You don't need to worry."

He always told you that, and it always lit this flame of anger in you. Usually, you refrained from saying anything for fear of causing him more stress. But you cared too much to hold it that night.

"How can you tell me that you've been working nonstop this past month without a break?" Your voice wavered. "You probably haven't gotten any sleep, have you?"

Mark looked down, unable to respond. So you took matters into your own hands and started by shutting his computer off. You ignored his poor attempts to protest and brought him to his bed.

"I'm going to stay here to make sure you get some actual rest," You asserted before laying down beside him.

Even though Mark knew you were being serious, he couldn't help but smile. This stern side of you was refreshing, and a reminder that there were people who cared about his well-being.

"Will you stay the whole night then?" Mark asked softly, reaching for your hand.

You didn't expect him to say that, as you guys have never actually done something like that before. Honestly, you didn't hate the idea. And if it meant getting your boyfriend's mind off of work for the rest of the night, then of course you'd say yes.

When you nodded, the two of you moved closer to get more comfortable. And for the first time in days, Mark finally got some sleep.

__________________________________________________________

Keep readingRENJUN

It was one of those days when Renjun had a small gray cloud of rain over him. Maybe because work has been hectic lately, or maybe he was suffering from a lack of confidence. Whatever it was, sometimes Renjun just felt down. Fortunately for him, you were determined to cheer him up.