Introvert | Dream Reaction #5

Title: When their gf is an introvert

Genre: Fluff, very slight angst

Warnings: mentions of drinking in Haechan's part

Word Count: 2068k

Author's Note: I've been working on this for a while and finished it on my birthday 🥳 ! Some parts a little longer depending on the member, which is unintentional. But I hope that my fellow introverts can find this relatable. I tried to be realistic. Thank you for reading!

*noraebang - karaoke room

~ ~ ~

MARK

Mark actually liked that you were an introvert. It meant not having to go out a lot and spending more time resting at home together. You didn't mind much when he was busy with work and didn't get to see you. To him, you made dating simple.

But when it came to things like meeting his members, you were practically freaking out. To say the least, you weren't very talkative. But around new people, you were just so awkward and constantly afraid of making a fool of yourself.

"Everything is going to be fine. I promise," Mark mumbled.

You took a deep breath and nodded to Mark. Before bringing you in, he placed a quick but encouraging kiss on your lips. "I'll be right next to you the whole time."

Mark meant it when he said that. He held your hand in his, as he introduced you to the 127 members.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, (Y/n)-ssi," Taeyong said.

Jaehyun, sitting next to the leader, nodded. "Yeah, Mark has told us so many great things about you."

"He did?" You nervously glanced at your boyfriend. He smiled shyly in response.

Soon enough, you didn't feel too anxious anymore. Mark would be very proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone.

✎__________________________________________________________

RENJUN

Only a few months had passed since you and Renjun started dating. But you were friends before that. So it was safe to say that he knew you well. He is also an ambivert (at least I believe that). So he would be a lot more understanding than you originally thought.

The first time you realized this was when you guys were getting ready for a summer party hosted by Haechan. You had been stressing over the event all week. Not because you didn't like Haechan or any of Renjun's friends. You just didn't like going to parties in general.

Loud music, games, and people everywhere. The idea of it all terrified you.

"(Y/n)-ah, are you ready?" He called out to you. You snapped out of your thoughts and glanced up toward him.

"Of course I am." You forced a smile on your lips. However, Renjun saw right through you.

He sat down beside you and looked at you softly. "We don't have to go, you know."

"What?" Your eyes widened. "No—Donghyuck is expecting us. And you've been looking forward to this."

"He'll understand." Renjun took your hand, caressing it gently. "You shouldn't force yourself to do something you don't like because of me."

You were troubled by your boyfriend's words. When you tried to protest, he stopped you.

"But Renjun—"