Sweet | Renjun Imagine #4

Title: Sweet

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: mentions of kissing, slightly suggestive

Word Count: 466

Author's Note: This was a request from an anon, and I thought the idea was cute. I'm sorry if it's not that good. Thank you for reading ^ ^

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

The sweet aroma of vanilla and sugar wafted around the kitchen. It had been your idea to bake cookies together. After a long week of demanding schedules, Renjun lived for these moments where he could unwind with you.

Ever since the two of you started dating a year ago, his days have been notably brighter. The initial months were marked by shy exchanges, as you navigated through this new relationship. Eventually, the awkwardness faded, and a comfortable intimacy blossomed between you. However, there were still aspects between the two of you that remained unexplored.

A cozy silence settled in the kitchen as the cookies began to bake in the oven. Renjun stole a glance in your direction. "You know," he began, with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "We have some time on our hands."

Raising your eyes in curiosity, meeting his soft gaze. "What do you want to do?"

Renjun took a step closer, narrowing the space between you. A hint of rose tinged your cheeks, as his hand gently cupped your cheek.

"I think you already know," he teased, his breath mingling with yours.

A bashful smile tugged at the corner of your lips, and your heart quickened its pace. The air became heavy with anticipation.

"Well, what are you waiting for then?" you whispered, fingers brushing against his.

Renjun didn't need to be told twice. He leaned in and captured your lips in a sweet, lingering kiss. An electric spark ignited as you melted into the sensation of his soft, warm lips molding into yours. As the kiss deepened, one of your hands rested on the small of his back. While the other ran through his hair.

You and Renjun have shared numerous kisses before. But none of them lasted longer than twelve seconds. You could feel the warmth of his smile against your lips as your back pressed against the counter. It was as if time itself had slowed, allowing both of you to revel in the shared intimacy of the moment.

Breaking the kiss, Renjun's eyes marveled over yours. "I've wanted to do that for a long time," he confessed, a subtle blush gracing his cheeks.

Your heart continued its rapid beat against your chest, as he tenderly brushed a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Me too," you admitted, breathlessly. "I guess we just needed the perfect moment."

As the timer chimed, signaling that the cookies were ready, you shared one final lingering kiss. In that shared moment, the perfect collision of desire and timing enveloped you both, marking the beginning of a new chapter in your unfolding connection.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚