Surprise Dates | Dream Reaction #3 (maknae-line)

Reaction: When they do a surprise date for their gf (maknae-line/requested)

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1262k

Author's Note: Okay I did not mean to make these so long. But they sorta just ended up that way? Anyway, here is the second part of this reaction. I'll add the one I did for the hyung-line at the bottom of this post if you didn't get to read it.

~ ~ ~

JAEMIN

He was quite aware of your slight obsession with cherry blossoms. Whenever you brought up the pink flowers, Jaemin loved seeing you so excited about it. So when he learned that you had never seen cherry blossoms in person, he was determined to take you to see them.

Jaemin discreetly scheduled a day when both of you were free. He refused to tell you where you were going. You were sure in for a surprise. The look of amazement you had when you arrived was totally worth it to Jaemin.

"They're so pretty! I love it so much, Jaemin!" You exclaimed, reaching your hand up as the petals flew all around.

He picked a few petals out of your hair. "I think you're far prettier than the flowers."

Even though you were used to Jaemin's compliments by now, you still blushed every time. He laughed and pressed a few kisses into your hair and one on your forehead. When he thought his affection was enough, the two of you went back to admiring the sight before you.

More than anything, Jaemin loved seeing the way your eyes lit up and the corners of your mouth stretched into a bright smile. He didn't think he had seen you look so joyful. From this day which would become something memorable to the both of you, Jaemin knew that he wanted to keep making you smile.

__________________________________________________________

CHENLE

Okay, so Chenle wouldn't have a clue on what to do in the beginning. But he knew for sure that the one date he was preparing would absolutely blow your mind. He was already in the initial steps of his plan. He'd purposely detach himself so you would get a little suspicious.

But you, overthinking like you always did had concluded that your boyfriend was falling out of love with you. Even if he was busy on schedule he always made time to at least send a text. Though you had nagged about not wanting to distract him, you didn't think he would listen! So you would be sad in your thoughts, wondering what else could've possibly gone wrong.

Then a few days later Jisung would text you, asking to hang out. Not having any other plans, you said yes. But it was also your chance to clear some of your worries.

"Is something up with Chenle?" You asked his best friend. "He's been avoiding me lately, and I don't know what I did."

Jisung tilted his head to the side, "Uh, not sure. I didn't notice anything."

"How could you—" You were about to ask until something stopped you. "Jisung, where are you taking me?"

The two of you were at his company because he said he wanted to show you his choreography. But instead of going to the practice room, you found yourself in a hallway you'd never been in before.

The boy simply smiled and opened the door to the left room. Growing more suspicious by the second, you cautiously entered the room. Jisung behind you tapped your shoulder and handed you a rose. You turned to see the other members, each standing a few parts away from the other. They were also holding a rose, identical to the one Jisung gave you. There was a big stage at the back center of the room.

When you got to Mark who was last, you had a whole bouquet in your hands. You glanced up to see the lights turn on to the stage, revealing Chenle at the mic stand. He couldn't hold back from smiling when he saw the astounded expression on your face.

The music started to play, and Chenle started singing your's and his favorite song, "Never Goodbye." You were too stunned to speak. The other members had gathered on stage to sing along with him. It was a private performance that Chenle had set up solely for you.

"So...did you like the surprise?" He spoke into the microphone when the song was finished. But his smile fell when he saw tears streaming down your cheek. You hadn't even realized you were crying until he hopped off the stage to wipe them away.

"When—what—how?" You were too stunned to string the perfect words together like you were usually able to.

Chenle smiled softly, "Don't cry, (Y/n)-ah. I understand you're happy that your amazing boyfriend went all out for you. But it isn't worth your tears."

"You idiot, I-I thought you wanted to break up with me!" You gently hit his chest, "I had no idea you were going to do something like this."

"Silly," Chenle patted your hair. "I really would be an idiot if I were to break up with you."

Looking over to the other guys who seemed pretty satisfied you gave them all a smile. Shaking your head as you laughed, "I love you Chenle-ssi."

"Yeah, I would hope so after all that. I love you too, but don't you think I deserve a little more?" He pointed to his cheek. Rolling your eyes, you cupped his face and boldly kissed him on the lips instead.

Amused sounds came from the boys, but neither of you cared. Chenle smiled into the kiss and found himself circling his arms around your waist as the kiss deepened. This certainly broke the record for one of your most memorable moments as a couple.

__________________________________________________________

JISUNG

A subtle yet unsettling feeling of guilt dwelled in the bottom of Jisung's heart. Which brought on this sudden burst of determination one night. He had been up late thinking about you and him. How you cared so much about him, and the way you showed that left the boy baffled.

So badly he wanted to reciprocate everything you did and show you his appreciation. With some advice from Jeno and Jaemin, Jisung prepared to set up the perfect day for you.

"Jisung—Dear, where in the world are you taking us?" You laughed as your boyfriend led you down the streets of Hongdae.

He ended up bringing you two to a dog cafe. The surprised gasp of glee was a sound that Jisung could listen to all day. As you waited for your drink orders, Jisung and you got to play with all the dogs. But he tried not to be sulky when the puppies tried to get your attention. He still found your interactions with them cute.

After going there, Jisung took you to a shopping center where you got to walk around like other couples and chat. He went into a photo booth only because he knew that you've always wanted to take couple pictures.

Before Jisung knew it, the day was nearly over. He was a little upset, wishing they you could've gotten to do more things.

"You always do so much for me," Jisung would say quietly, as you got closer to your apartment. "I really wanted to make today special for you."

Smiling to yourself you stopped in front of the gates and peered up at your tall boyfriend. All the emotions swimming around his eyes caused your heartbeat to speed up. Before you could hesitate, you stood on the tip of your toes to place your hands on the boy's neck so your lips could meet. At first, Jisung was surprised by your sudden actions but relaxed quickly.

Pulling away from the tender kiss you looked at him fondly, "I just love getting to be with you, Jisung-ah."

And that was all the approval Jisung needed from you. If the girl he loved was happy, how could he not be?

__________________________________________________________