Cuddles | Dream Headcanon #5

Title: How They Cuddle With Their GF

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: None!

Word Count: 8898

Author's Note: I had so much fun writing this one! I've actually been wanting to write a cuddle scenario for Dream for a long time. But I wasn't sure how to go about it at first. I will also be working on another Dream reaction per the request sitting patiently in my inbox 😅. If the anon who sent it sees this, I will get it done as soon as I can! Thank you for reading ^-^

~ ~ ~

MARK

There was this lump of guilt in the back of Mark's throat. He was such a workaholic, that he didn't pay enough attention to you. What made him feel worse is that you always told him you understood and to not let you hold him back from his work. Sometimes he wished that you would be a little selfish and get mad at him for canceling dates or going weeks without seeing you.

So when Mark did somehow manage to get some free time, he tried his best to make up for his lack of presence. He'd ask if you want to go anywhere or do anything. But you'd just pull him to the couch and say you just want him to hug you. His heart would immediately soften hearing this. Another second would not pass before he had you cradled in his arms.

He definitely would make sure no one was around and close any doors if possible. But once there were no distractions or fear of being walked in on, soft Mark would appear. If Mark was really tired, he would cuddle into your neck from the side. Sometimes Mark's love for you would just overflow and during cuddles, he'd cup the side of your face and kiss you slowly.

Cuddling with you brought so much comfort to him. He would tell you what was stressing him out, and you would listen quietly, carefully processing so you could give the best response when he finished talking. He loved that you were so attentive and accepting. Neither of you had realized how much you yearned for each other until you actually sat down and cuddled like this. But every time Mark was reassured that you were the one for him and that he could never let you go.

✎_____________________________________________________________________

RENJUN

Neither of you was big on PDA, to begin with. Renjun especially. It wasn't because he was embarrassed by you or anything. He just knew that he would not hear the end of it from his members and he didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable either.

But behind closed doors, he would turn completely soft and be like, "Sweetheart~! Can we cuddle?"

It was nearly impossible for you to ever decline. Besides, Renjun wouldn't take "no" for an answer. He would just bring you into his lap, wrap his arms around your waist and rest his chin on your shoulder. Renjun loved to save these moments behind closed doors because that made them more special.

A lot of the time Renjun would sing softly to you when you cuddled. Often it would be an NCT song like "My Everything" because it helped you sleep. But sometimes he would sing in Chinese, which also made you happy to hear.

Cuddling with Renjun would just be so pure and wholesome. It was such a simple action yet the two of you loved it so much.

✎_____________________________________________________________________

JENO

Lee Jeno loves hugs and that's a fact. If he saw you were spending too much time on work or was stressed about something, he would pick you up and bring you over to the couch to cuddle. In the beginning, you had tried to protest. But there was no escaping Jeno's strong grip. Snuggling just became a natural thing for the two of you.