Young Love | Jisung Imagine #1

Title: Young Love

Genre: A little angst, a little fluff

Warnings: mentions of being insecure

Word Count: 595

Author's Note: This is my first official imagine for Jisung. I'm so happy to be posting more stuff for the individual members. Hope you guys like it ^-^

◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦

You had gone out to get some snacks for your boyfriend and his group members. Meanwhile, the guys took some time for a break from their rigorous dance practice.

Earlier you had come over to visit, which Jisung greatly appreciated. He loved any opportunity to impress you with his dance skills.

"How long have you and (Y/n) been together now?" Chenle asked the younger beside him.

Jisung tried to restrain the bout of glee when her name was brought up. "Almost a year now."

"Wah, your whole face lit up when we mentioned her," Jeno chuckled. The others made sounds of awe. The maknae's cheeks had become a light shade of red as he shrugged.

Mark leaned forward. "But seriously, Jisung-ah. You seem happy with (Y/n)."

"I am," Jisung said truthfully. "She's...amazing."

He thought of how supportive you were of his career and how you took the time out of your day to ensure he was taking care of himself. How you were always by his side to reassure him when he wasn't feeling his best. How you reserved a loving smile, only for him.

"Whenever I think about her, there are so many things I feel," Jisung exhaled. "Sometimes I feel like she deserves someone better than me."

Haechan put a hand on the boy's shoulder. "What do you mean?"

"(Y/n) struggles on her own, a lot. She never says anything because she doesn't want to bother me." Jisung's hands began to tremble. "I'm such an incompetent boyfriend."

The others quickly caught on to the younger's voice wavering as he said this. Jisung hadn't realized he had gotten so caught up in his emotions.

"I'm sure (Y/n) doesn't think that at all, Jisung-ah," Jaemin cooed. He patted the maknae on the back.

A few moments later, you reentered the room only to see your boyfriend in tears. Your hands tightened around the grocery bags as a slight panic filled you. Immediately, you were confused as to what you had missed. Nonetheless, you put down the grocery bags and rushed to Jisung's side.

"What's wrong?" You asked, kneeling beside him. "Did something happen?"

Your eyes darted to the other boys in the room. They had all taken a step back for you to handle the boy.

"Nothing bad," Renjun spoke up. "We'll let Jisung talk."

Jisung then squeezed you into a hug, catching you off guard. He rarely showed affection in front of his members.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)-ah." His apology puzzled you. "For not being there for you, and leaving you alone all the time."

Hearing the second half of his sentence, turned a switch on in your brain. Then you were holding back tears. You didn't want to cry in front of the guys. Especially when your boyfriend was already upset.

Your fingers clenched onto his hoodie, as you hugged him with an equal amount of effort. Possibly more. Softly, you murmured, "Knowing that I have you no matter what is all I need. I'm sorry for not showing that enough, Jisung-i."

Jisung pulled away with slightly puffy eyes. Regardless, you and his members thought he looked cute even then.

"I just...I just love you so much." He sniffed, accepting the tissues Jaemin gave him.

In return, you smiled sadly and whispered that you loved him too. A chorus of "awes" and "cute!" filled the room. You didn't expect to experience such a serious moment with Jisung in front of the Dreamies. But they were very understanding and supportive. In short, they were grateful to witness their youngest member be in a loving relationship.

◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦∘◦❀◦