Chapter 2

"Mate, I'm telling you. Her chest has grown twice in size since we last saw her. Look next time she walks by." Blaise laughed, causing Draco to smirk next to me.

"But did you see how good Larkin looked when we were boarding? She might be one of the first ones on my list. I'm trying to see how many I can rack up. Going for a record." Draco laughed, causing me to look out the window in disgust.

The boys had been talking about every single girl they'd taken a sudden liking to as we rode the Express to school— this sudden liking having everything to with how the girls looked when they caught the boys' attentions. I still hadn't said a single word to Draco yet today, causing him to give up trying to hold a conversation with me rather quickly when our parents took us to the station this morning.

"What about you, Em?" Crabbe asked, causing me to turn towards him. "I know you don't have many girl friends, what with running 'round with all of us all the time, are there guys you have your eyes on? I'm sure we could gossip with you for a few minutes if you'd like." He said sweetly as he tried making me feel welcomed instead of left out.

"Alright, pea brain." Draco started. "Just because you're a little woman on the inside, doesn't mean we all are." He mocked Vincent, whose face turned into a glare as Draco teased him.

"Stop it. He's being sweet. Not like you'd know anything about that." I scolded Draco. His friends didn't deserve the treatment he gave them half the time. "I'm not sure about boys yet." I huffed before looking out the window again. "Might have to make a list." I spat, crossing my arms over my chest as I repeated the words that Draco had said.

"Prince doesn't have her eyes set on anyone, because she already has the best option right next to her." Draco said confidently, wrapping his arm around me and pretending to give kisses to me as he faced me. The boys howled with laughter as they watched my face fill with disgust.

Our friends only knew we were the best of friends. They had no idea that Draco and I were a whole lot closer behind the closed doors than we seemed to appear each time we were with them. They had always had their speculations, of course. Blaise has been planning our wedding since second year— when he wasn't planning a wedding involving he and I. Besides some friendly teasing and flirting, Draco was too good at hiding the truth from everyone else. Sometimes he even had me convinced he didn't like me the way I liked him, even if he would tell me otherwise. I also wasn't stupid enough to display my feelings for the world to see and get made fun of.

"Mate, she looks as though she'd rather climb on top of the train and jump than have a go-around with you" Blaise laughed hysterically as he watched me crinkle my freckle covered nose and try to get Draco away from me. Unfortunately, my efforts were weak because of his freakish strength.

"Maybe I'll go for a 6th year. Hell, maybe a 7th. I could pull them if I tried." I stated. "I'm hot, the best witch in our class, I have money," I started to list on my fingers. "Why else do you like me again? I forget." I said casually as I looked at Draco. His face turned beet red as he removed his arm from me, and shoved me away a little too roughly. The other boys let out a series of "oooo's" and laughs before Draco spoke again.

"She's not allowed to date anyone. Daddy's orders." Draco informed them with a harsh tone. I furrowed my brows as I listened, not having a clue what he was talking about.

"Seriously? Your father said you couldn't date anyone?" Goyle asked with a shocked tone. I shook my head and glanced at Draco again.

"I have no idea what he's talking about. My father never said I wasn't allowed to date." I laughed.

"Well, it's a good thing no one ever said anything about dating. We're talking about other business." Blaise chuckled, causing me to groan.

"Who said anything about her father?" Draco asked, his arms across his chest and his brows furrowed as he looked at Goyle.