Chapter 14

*Mature Content Warning* nothing tooooo serious, after all we are only freshly 15 in this chapter. 😉

"Emmy," Draco mumbled in my ear, making me wince and lean my head away from his. "Emmy girl, wake uppppp," he tried persuading in a sweeter voice. I rolled over and pushed him away, wanting to sleep a little longer. "Emmyyyyyy," he dropped his voice many octaves to sound scary as he spoke in my ear.

I kept my eyes shut, but was amused now. I giggled lightly at his actions, making him laugh with me. "Do you mind?" I laughed. I opened my eyes and glared at him, but my smile still lingered.

"HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY TOOOO YOUUUUUU," he sang extremely loud and way off key. "HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYY TOOOOOOOO YOUUUU, HAPP-" I clamped my hand over his mouth to stop the sound of dying animals that was escaping his vocal chords.

"I get it!" I shouted back, laughing as I sat up. He licked the palm of my hand, making me pull it away quickly. "Ew!" I exclaimed, wiping the saliva across his face as he smiled widely. I looked around and saw that the other boys had already left.

"Yeah, we kind of slept through our first class today." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well, I didn't. I got up, got dressed, did a few things. I let you sleep in. Then I just laid here with you." He laughed, finding it amusing. I rolled my eyes before I looked at him.

"And what if we get detention?" I asked seriously, not wanting to waste one of my evenings doing obscure chores with Filch.

"No, I talked it over with Professor Moody, he said you needed the rest anyway. Something about the next task being tiring. The whole conversation was off really. He was acting so bizarre. Kept drinking his flask- right in front of me, mind you- and was possibly drunk. He also said he'd give us anything we needed. I don't know." Draco laughed it off, and I chose to ignore it as well. "Anyway, can I give you a gift? While we're alone?" He asked in a hushed voice, a smirk pulling up at his lips.

I nervously nodded my head, standing from his bed and making my way to his bathroom. I ran some cold water over my face and brushed my teeth quickly before I walked back out. Draco had his t-shirt removed and was laying across his bed in nothing but a pair of grey sweats, the waist band of his boxers hanging out the top slightly.

I had seen this sight nearly a million times in my lifetime, but within recent weeks it was enough to make my stomach fill with knots as I stared at his toned abdomen and strangely muscular shoulders and arms. When the fuck did he grow up? He was no longer the scrawny little boy that used to dunk my head under in the pool or chase me in the meadows by our manors. He was my boyfriend. And he was fucking hot. My eyes widened as he patted the spot next to him, but I still couldn't take my eyes off of his torso.

"Come here," he chuckled while his head twisted to the side, still waiting for me to cross the room to join him. I slowly moved my feet under me before I laid next to him stiffly. "Can I try something?" He asked sweetly as my breathing started to pick up.

I was suddenly so nervous, I felt like I didn't even know how to form any words.

"Sunshine, if you don't want anything I'm doing, all you have to do is tell me 'no.'" He mumbled before he kissed my lips sweetly. He pulled away after a moment and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I couldn't control the fear on my face even if I wanted it to go away. "Okay. I can tell you don't want to do anything. It's fine." He said softly as he gave me his warm 'Drake loves his Emmy' smile. One that only I would ever get as long as I was in his life.

I shook my head cautiously, trying to get him to give me a moment to breathe. I grabbed one of his hands and placed it on my hip before I wrapped my arms around his neck.