Chapter 31

"Oi! Prince!" I groaned as I turned around in the busy corridor to look at the pathetic boy that insisted on bossing me around constantly.

I was walking myself to the library, all of the books that wouldn't fit in my bag filling my arms. The O.W.L.s were scheduled to take place soon, and I was already fearful enough about my test scores without having to watch my back every 5 minutes out of fear of being hexed by the blonde devil.

"Where are your robes?" He asked me harshly. I knitted my brows together and looked down at my outfit. I was up to dress code perfectly fine, wearing our typical uniform.

"In my dorm..." I said slowly, thinking he was nothing but mental. "I don't have to wear it to go to the library." I said shortly, turning back around.

"I wasn't done speaking to you, filthy blood-traitor." He spat at me, making me roll my eyes. I stopped in my tracks and whipped myself around to face him again.

"Why do you insist on calling me that?!" I seethed at him, gaining the attention of other students around us. He scoffed at my behavior before he eyed up my uniform again.

"Because you are! So pick your poison. I can call you a blood-traitor for your past with Potter and his friends, or I can call you a slag for how short your skirt is. No wonder grown men want to sleep with you, your panties are practically showing." He told me harshly as his eyes stayed on my skirt. He reached his wand out and flicked the bottom of it up, exposing my upper thigh to the rest of the hall.

Murmurs and whispers broke out around us as students from other houses started getting an inside look on the fights that typically occurred in front of other Slytherin's. 

"Alright, ferret boy, just because you're trying to see my panties, it doesn't mean everyone else can. My skirt is the required length. Get some fucking help." I mumbled, before I turned back around.

"Well, last time I saw your panties, you were more than willing to let me. Oh, Drake. Don't stop. Please, don't st-"

"You're a fucking prick!" I shouted at him as he mocked me loudly in front of everyone. "You and your pathetic little life are nothing but a joke anymore!" I yelled, eyeing him up and down.

"What did you just call me?" He asked lowly, taking a step towards me.

"A joke! A phony! Prick! Coward! Dick! Asshole! Bastard! Cunt! Take your pick because I have plenty more names where that came from!" I shouted, taking a step towards him as well. His usual smirk didn't even tug on the corners of his mouth. He grabbed my arm harshly and started dragging me away with him.

"I think it's time you served detention." He hissed, gritting his teeth and tightening his fingers around my forearm. "Why are you always pushing my buttons, knowing damn well what I'm capable of?" He scoffed. I wasn't backing down either. This was my last straw. I don't need to put up with his shit anymore.

He shoved me into a corner of an empty hallway, watching as my back struck against the stone wall. I rebounded instantly, shoving his shoulders back as hard as I could.

"Don't fucking push me," I told him through gritted teeth. His jaw locked and he wrapped both hands around my neck, trapping my back against the cold stone.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Thinking you can touch me?" He whispered, his voice dangerously calm while he held me in his grasp.

His hold wasn't enough to hurt me, but it was enough to hold me in my place. I felt my breathing increasing as he removed one of his hands from my neck.

"Get off of me." I hissed at him, but his grasp slightly increased. He grazed his wand up my thigh, making my breath hitch in my throat.

"I hate you so much." He whispered to me, his eyes locked into mine. "I could kill you if I really wanted to." He chuckled, bringing his wand up to my throat.