Chapter 35

*Mature Content Warning*

Year 6

August 9, 1995

"Fuck, Emmy." Draco groaned while his hand held the back of my hair. My head bobbed up and down against his dick while he leaned against his bathroom door. "Right there, love. Shit-" he seethed, sucking in a sharp breath between his teeth.

"Get up." He groaned while I continued my movements. I looked up at him through my lashes while I remained on my knees on the floor, but he pulled my head away, resulting in a popping noise as my swollen lips left his shaft.

"I want to finish this the right way." He huffed, leaning down and placing his hands under my armpits before he lifted me from the floor. His fingers unhooked my bra behind my back, tossing it into the corner to join his pile of clothes.

"We're moving this to the bedroom." He chuckled, lifting me by the backs of my thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"But we only have an hour to get rea-"

"Haven't you been begging me to fuck you for weeks while all we've done is foreplay?" He teased, furrowing his brows with the question. He tossed me down on the bed before he pulled my panties down my tanned legs. "I'll take that firebolt at anytime. No rush." He chuckled darkly as he climbed on top of me.

"Right now?" My eyes widened. "You want to do this right now?" I stammered out, staring into his eyes for any signs of humor.

"Yeah, I do." He huffed out, attaching his lips to mine roughly. Sloppy kisses, tongues fighting one another, teeth biting lips. "And I'll make sure everyone knows I did it." He teased, moving his lips across my neck and leaving small purple lovebites.

"I don't-" I let out a small moan as he sucked one my throat harshly, "I don't really owe you a firebolt, right? That was almost a year ago." I protested, feeling his teeth form into a smile against my neck.

"A bet's a bet, Emmy." He whispered, moving one of his fingers to my core and sliding it inside of me.

"Oh my-" I panted, griping the sheets in my hands.

"You're so wet for me," he groaned, pumping his finger in and out. "How badly do you want to feel me, love?" He asked breathlessly, his face only hovering over mine by inches.

"So bad, baby. Fuck-" I cursed, biting my bottom lip as he added a second finger and increased his speed.

He smirked down at me as he watched me grow weak to his touch. His hair hung down over his forehead, but barely now that it was styled into a neat, shorter cut than usual.

"You ready?" He asked me softly, making me nod my head in response.

"I want you so bad." I panted, reaching down and stroking him for myself. He let out a groan as he felt my touch before he spread my legs apart and positioned them up on his shoulders. He grabbed his wand quickly and casted a contraceptive charm.

"It might be uncomfortable at first, but I promise I'll make it feel so good." He whispered, stroking his tip up and down my core. I threw my head back at the feeling, a moan slipping from my parted lips.

He slowly entered me, inching his way in. But it didn't hurt at all. All I could feel was a pleasure like no other rushing through my body. It was like he was made for me, how perfect this moment felt.

"Drake-" I moaned, digging my fingernails into the skin on his back. "That feels so good." I whimpered while he slowly rocked his hips back and forth.

"Do you want me to go faster?" He groaned, slowly speeding up his pace. I nodded my head rapidly before I placed both of my hands behind his neck.