Chapter 27

*Mature Content Warning*

There are 5 known stages of grief in the cycle of life:

"5!"

Denial

"Don't make this worse for yourself. Just get dressed and get out." Draco sighed, pulling his pants off so he was left in his boxers and stalking towards his bathroom.

Flask in hand. Swigging it back. It was over for him.

"You're seriously not going to help me tie my dress?" I scoffed, slipping it up over my back and holding it steady over my chest. He glanced over one shoulder quickly before he shrugged me off.

"Go find someone else to tie it up, slut." He spat towards me, making me wince back from his words.

"Why do you do this?!" I shouted loudly, still standing in his room. Half-naked and helpless.

"Just shut the fuck up. I got what I wanted. You got what you wanted. My lips are sealed, but if you don't get the fuck out of my house in the next 5 minutes and go back home, I'll leak everything I have against you and will ruin your pathetic little life." Draco seethed at me, walking towards me slowly and pointing an accusing finger in my face.

"You're the worst fucking person I have ever met in my life. I don't know what fucking act you are trying to-"

"That's the thing, Prince!" He said awfully calm. "It's not an act!" He waved his hands in the air as he shrugged.

He's drunk.

And now he's angry.

"None of it's an act! I just really fucking hate you! And I know it's hard to get it through your small little brain," He narrowed his eyes as he tapped the flask against his temple and stalked towards me a few more steps, "but we were never meant to work out. You are nothing like me. Nothing like how I need to be." He scoffed, eyeing me up and down.

"Draco, if someone is hurting you. If someone is making you act like this, you can tell me. If your father-"

"MY FATHER IS HELPING ME!" He screamed in my face, all of the veins in his neck popping out as he flexed them.

My breathing hitched in my throat as I leaned back slightly, cowering away from him. I leaned a little too far before his hands grasped my arm tightly to catch me.

A little too tight.

I flinched in his touch as my eyes traveled down, but I didn't dare move an inch. Or run away. I'd do as he asked so he wouldn't hurt me in way I didn't want to imagine he wanted to.

"Turn the fuck around." He growled lowly, leaning me back up straight and looking down on me.

I did as he asked and felt his fingers pulling the laces on my back tight, making me gasp a few times from it being a little too tight.

A little too tight.

"Now, you're going to listen to me carefully," the fire whiskey lingered off of his tongue as he turned me around. "You're going to walk out of this door. And you're never going to look at me again unless I tell you that you can." He said in a low voice.

He swigged back another drink as I just stared at him. Basically defying everything he just said, but I was processing. Processing how we got to this point when less than 20 minutes ago he was hugging me. Kissing my shoulder. Snuggling his face in the crook of my neck.