Chapter 37

*Mature Content Warning*

"Hold still for me, darling. Don't make a sound." Draco breathed in my ear as his fingers plummeted inside of me under my skirt. "Wouldn't want you getting into trouble, would we?" He asked, his teeth grazing my neck and his hot breath fanning my skin.

A moan slipped past my lips before Draco's hand covered my mouth quickly. He continued the rapid pace of his fingers while my eyes felt like they were rolling into the back of my head.

"Mmm, I want you to cum all over me, love. I want to feel you shake and unravel." He encouraged me as he started rubbing circles against my clit with his thumb. "Can you do that?" He asked, making me feral.

I nodded my head rapidly while I pinched my eyes shut, my moans spewing out and hitting against his palm while he attempted to keep me quiet. The worst part of all of this was the unsteadiness of the ride mixed with the already limp feeling in my legs as I stood in front of Draco.

"Oi! Draco & Emelia!" Blaise pounded his fist against the door of the small closet we were stowed away in. "Quit doing what I think you're doing! You're foul!" He whisper shouted, but Draco only sped his actions up.

"C'mon, Emmy Jane. Finish all over my hand." He whispered breathlessly. "Blaise, go the fuck away!" Draco growled while he glanced at the closed door.

I gripped the back of his neck tightly with my hands, feeling my legs giving out while he held me up straight. He smirked down at me while he watched, triumph rushing through his veins as he chuckled lightly.

"Good girl." He whispered, licking his tongue over his bottom lip before he brought his fingers up to his mouth.

Blaise pounded on the door once more, making Draco roll his eyes. "Honestly, Zabini-" Draco shouted while he opened the door. "What is it?!" He seethed, blocking my view out of the door.

"We'll be at school in less than 20 minutes and you have things to take care of." Blaise emphasized, making Draco groan.

"Well," I sighed as I straightened out my skirt. "I'll go sit in the compartment while you boys talk things out." I said casually, like I was just getting the train ride of a lifetime a few minutes prior.

"God, you're both such horny bastards." Blaise scoffed as I slipped past him.

"Piss off," Draco spat back at him. I giggled to myself as I walked through the train corridor, heading for the booth we were previously sitting at with our friends.

Gregory tried to contain his smirk as I sat across from him, and Vincent was trying his hardest to stifle his laughter and chuckles.

"What?" I tried to ask innocently, but it obviously didn't work. Gregory spun a coin on the tabletop as he snickered at me.

"You're in for a rude awakening this year." He chuckled, his eyes widening slightly. I gave him a look of disapproval before he put his hands up in defense.

"All I'm saying, is that we're entering a war, Em. So all this fun, and love, and laughter— he won't last forever. He'll turn dark, and cold, and-"

"You're scaring her, you half-wit!" Vincent slapped the back of his head while I tried to listen. I just chuckled at the two of them as they both looked at me.

"You act like I don't know what you idiots are involved in or something. I was at the ceremony, remember?" I mocked him, holding up my left hand that Draco had slipped an emerald ring onto before we departed for school.

Gregory rolled his eyes at the statement before he leaned across the table to speak to me with more privacy. I furrowed my brows at his bizarre behavior as he continued speaking.