Chapter 19

"Emelia, it's nothing to cry over. It's okay." Draco told me as I sobbed on top of his bed.

"It is! I dedicate everything to academics, and what does it get me?! Nothing apparently!" I shouted, my tears still rolling hot and heavy while I cried loudly.

"My mother's going to think I'm abusing you in here if you don't knock it off." Draco laughed, wiping my tears away with his thumbs as quickly as he could.

"It's not fair! How come you got picked and I didn't!" I cried, pouting my lip out as I looked at him for an answer.

Our letters for school had come, and we came to find out that Draco was selected to be a prefect, and unfortunately I was not. Which made absolutely no sense if you asked me. I was the top student in our entire year let alone in our house. I was devastated.

"Emmy, it's not that big of a deal. All we do is enforce the rules. I'm sure you'll be made a head girl one day, don't even stress it." He told me, still cupping my hot cheeks in his hands. An amused look curled up at the edge of his lips. "You are the ugliest crier, please stop." He laughed at me, but I just sobbed harder. "Ugh, you will be the death of me." He groaned, tackling me back on to his bed and giving up on getting me to cheer up.

"Draco, I don't know that I've ever met a guy who took such a 180 in my life." Gregory laughed at him on the train.

Draco sat slouched back against the seat, his arm slung across the back over my shoulders while his ankle rested on his opposite knee with his legs crossed. He stopped kissing my temple repeatedly when Goyle spoke, looking at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, leaning his head to the side and resting it against mine.

"Seriously, mate. Y'know what we were doing this time last year? Sitting here talking about all the hot chicks we'd want to seduce while you two bickered, and this year you haven't even taken your lips off of Emelia long enough to speak more than like, 5 complete sentences." Blaise teased. My cheeks flushed crimson while a timid smile pulled up on my lips.

"Can I not be obsessed with my woman? Is there a problem?" He asked them seriously, his voice coming off condescending. "You all get a girlfriend, and I'd like to see how you act. Better yet, get laid- and then we'll see how you act. You'll be following those poor girls around like lost puppy dogs." He cackled, kissing the side of my head once more.

"You don't even get laid." Vincent laughed, making Draco shoot him a dangerous glare.

"Close enough to it. Tell me the last time you got your dick wet and it wasn't you doing it yourself in the shower, then we'll talk." Draco remarked, making the other two boys chuckle. I tried my damnedest to keep that smile off my face out of respect for the poor lad, but it was nearly impossible to do.

"Lose your virginity, then we'll talk." Crabbe mocked Draco's words, taking each of us by surprise. Draco's eyes widened as he licked his lips in an intimidating manner.

"Ooo-ooo-oooh, someone's feeling ballsy this term." Draco seethed sarcastically. "Better watch what you say. One wrong move and I'll make sure no girl gives you their attention for the rest of your time here at Hogwarts." Draco told him harshly. I elbowed him lightly, signaling for him to knock it off.

"Em, please take this man's virginity. For the greater good. Maybe he'll finally be a nice guy that actually deserves you." Blaise said quickly, staring at me intently. I laughed loudly before Draco scoffed.