Chapter 18

Year 5

The pounding on his bedroom door didn't stop Draco from digging his teeth into the side of my neck harshly. We could faintly hear the music playing outside the windows of his room, but we chose to ignore it as our heavy breathing filled the air around us instead.

"What?!" I finally snapped my head towards the door, causing Draco to laugh lowly while he undid the zipper on the back of my silk dress. He sucked on my skin with so much force, I could feel the blood rushing to the area almost immediately.

"Are you guys coming or not? I already snuck to the cellar and stole drinks!" Blaise's voice shouted, slightly muffled by the door that separated us. I let out an aggravated groan as I shoved Draco away from me. His bowtie was barely dangling around his neck and his hair was tousled in so many directions while my lipstick lingered on his lips.

I ripped the door open and shot Blaise a glare as his wide eyes traveled down to the black lace bra that hugged my torso tightly— my strapless dress dangling around my waist from being unzipped.

"Does it not seem like we're a bit busy?!" I asked through gritted teeth. Draco quickly pulled me back by my wrist and hid me behind him for my own dignity.

"Sorry about that, mate. Think she's a bit hungry. You know how her attitude gets when she wants a bite to eat." Draco chuckled breathlessly while he smirked at his friend with so much confidence it would be sickening to others.

"The ball hasn't even started and you two are trying to shag upstairs! Unbelievable." Blaise exclaimed while he held the bottles of alcohol in his hands.

"We don't shag-" I started to protest.

"Yet." Draco shrugged smugly, his devilish smirk tugging at the corners of his lips while his tongue poked at the inside of his cheek. And suddenly, I just wanted him more.

"Uh, you got a lil' something," Blaise teased him as he pointed to the corner of his mouth. Draco used the back of his hand to wipe his face while his brows furrowed before a deep chuckle rumbled his chest. He flexed the pink lipstick on his pale skin before he raised his brows at Blaise.

"Sorry. I was hungry, too." He clicked his tongue as he tilted his head to the side ever so slightly.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I griped, my boobs still practically hanging out of my dress and they sure did grab Blaise's attention immediately. "Isn't Daphne downstairs? Maybe she'll give you her attention for the next 20 minutes to keep you occupied." I asked impatiently.

"Oi! Zabini! Eyes up top!" Draco scoffed as he shoved me behind his back once again. Blaise's gaze widened as it met Draco's dark eyes before he let out an awkward chuckle.

"I'll be downstairs." He told us politely as he closed the door. Draco's clenched jaw slowly loosened as he turned to face me again. His lips curled up into a grin while his tongue poked out over his lips, wetting them carefully.

"Mmm, you are gorgeous." He groaned, cupping my jaw with one of his ring covered hands while he eyed me up and down. "Where were we?" He mumbled, pushing my body up against his dresser forcefully and placing his lips against my own.

Draco's tan suit matched my beige silk dress perfectly while I readjusted his bowtie on his neck. He helped me slick back my hair into the neat low-bun I had it in originally, and he was even sweet enough to fix my lipstick— what a gentleman.

"Gorgeous, my love." He chuckled, puckering his lips and leaning towards me for a quick peck. "Shall we?" He questions, sticking his hand out towards me while I made sure my heels were slipped on and my diamond jewelry was straight.