Chapter 47

*Mature Content Warning*

The end of this chapter has some discussion of s/a. Please read with caution.

I continued to stare at myself in the mirror, seeing so many things I wished I could change about what I saw. I wasn't myself anymore. I didn't know who this person was that was staring back at me. This girl isn't me.

The door clicked as it opened, and I shot my eyes towards it, but I couldn't find anyone there.

"You're too beautiful to wear something like this, y'know. It doesn't even show off the best parts of you." Draco whispered behind me, forcing my eyes to meet his face in the mirrors reflection.

His eyes were transfixed on my long black dress, the sleeves covering almost every inch of my arms and chest.

"Drake," I whispered, turning around quickly and looking up at him. "I didn't even know you were back. When did you get here?" I asked him astonishingly. I placed my hands on his cheeks, his head turning towards my left one as he placed kisses on all of the rings that he had gifted me— his lips lingering on the engagement ring for a moment.

The corner of his mouth then twitched up into a playful smirk as his hand smoothed its way up to my cheek, starting down at my hip.

"This dress covers way too much of you, you know that?" He asked me lowly. His opposite hand reached behind my back and slowly unzipped my dress, letting it fall around my ankles while his thumb rubbed my cheek.

"Your mother said it would look nice," I choked out, his lips so close to mine, but almost too far away. I let my hands slip down to his neck and watched his lips. He shook his head in disagreement as he carefully unclamped my bra behind my back.

"I beg to differ," he mumbled, his eyes staying on my skin while he pulled the straps of my bra down my shoulders. "Can I take these off, too?" He questioned, his pinky barely tracing the waistband of my panties.

I nodded my head cautiously before his fingers looped themselves through my underwear and pulled them down. He traveled towards the floor with them, tracing kisses on the insides of my bare thighs along the way.

He picked himself up off of the floor, placing his hands on my hips and turning me so I had to face the mirror.

"Don't you think you look beautiful, Emmy?" He mumbled against my neck, striping his tongue up to my earlobe where he placed a sloppy kiss. "Just look," he whispered, his eyes staring at my body in the reflection. "So perfect. All for me." He said slowly, making me shiver.

"I don't really think I look like anything special, Draco." I told him honestly. "I think I lost a lot of my confidence a long time ago." I said quietly. He clicked his tongue right by my ear and rubbed his hand across my stomach. His left hand moved up to my neck, holding on to me tightly.

So close, but so far from where I needed him.

"When did that start, pretty girl?" He asked me as he watched his movements in the mirror. My breathing was getting caught in my chest while his fingers slowly moved towards my sensitive core.

"Um, you cheated on me. And then Theo-"

"Don't talk about him," Draco growled in my ear as he squeezed my neck tighter. "You know that I wasn't myself when I did that. You've always been absolutely smashing. An eye catcher. My star." He whispered, kissing below my ear just a few times. "You know that, baby? That you're my star?" He asked me quietly. His fingers slowly rubbed my clit, making me gasp while my head fell back against his jacket covered shoulder.

"I know." I swallowed thickly before my lips parted once more. Just like he told me when he gave me my first kiss. I could be his star, and he can be mine.