Summary: Male Reader

Name: Y/N L/N

Title/Alias: Minister of the Shipwright's Guild, Minister L/N

Age 35 (Attack of the Clones/Start of the Clone Wars), 38 (Revenge of the Sith/End of the Clone Wars)

(Y/N was in the same Youngling class as Obi Wan so it's safe to assume they're the same age.)

Gender: Male

Faction Affiliation: Intergalactic Shipwright's Guild, Separatist Council, Confederacy of Independent Systems

Backstory: Once a Padawan to the Jedi Master Mace Windu, Y/N L/N began to grow disillusioned with the Jedi and the Republic. Following the battle of Naboo, enough was enough. Y/N left the Jedi Order in search of the man who'd sparked these thoughts in the first place, Count Dooku. Doing so revealed more answers to Y/N about his past. He soon learned that he was the son of the Minister of the wealthy Intergalactic Shipwright's Guild and his advisor, abandoned by his father as soon as the Jedi found him. Enraged by the news, Y/N hunted down his father and upon finding him, he finally gave in to the Dark Side, killing him in a blind rage. Following this outburst, Dooku decided to take in Y/N as his disciple, teaching him the ways of the Dark Side. Years later, Y/N has completely taken over the Intergalactic Shipwright's Guild when he is contacted by Count Dooku once again, calling him to a meeting on Geonosis. Little does Y/N know, this meeting will spark a chain of events that will change the galaxy forever. Y/N's talents in particular catch the attention of a hidden eye, one that has a specific use for Y/N in his plan...

Outfit: Being the minister of the Intergalactic Shipwright's Guild, Y/N wears a black and white outfit suitable of his statues but also practical for combat.

Image of Y/N's attire (Just imagine yourself wearing it. If you want to imagine something else altogether just go ahead.):

Weapon: Y/N possesses a curved Lightsaber to fit with his fighting style

Weapon: Y/N possesses a curved Lightsaber to fit with his fighting style. As a Jedi it was green but now it shines a dark red.

Image of Y/N's Lightsaber:

Fighting Style: Y/N practices the second form of Lightsaber combat, known as 'Makashi'

Fighting Style: Y/N practices the second form of Lightsaber combat, known as 'Makashi'. He picked this up from observing old recordings of Count Dooku when he was a Jedi. He also has an understanding of the seventh form 'Vaapad', taught to him by his old master Mace Windu, however he never fully mastered this style.