Chapter 81: An Encounter With Another Jedi

Y/N POV

The squadron of Clones all lined up with their blasters raised in my direction. I just stood motionless, my eyes locked on the Jedi Master as he stepped forward. The only light sources in the cave now was the light shining in through the exit behind him and the light of our red and blue lightsabers respectively.

Ki Adi Mundi was a Jedi I never particularly liked. Even back then. He took the Jedi's no attachments rule to a whole other level. To the point where he was borderline cruel and heartless. Yet still preached the same shallow virtues the Jedi claimed to strive for.

Image of Ki Adi Mundi:

Even now, he spoke up in a tone which sounded like he had no interest in the encounter ahead of him

Even now, he spoke up in a tone which sounded like he had no interest in the encounter ahead of him. "Y/N L/N, I was beginning to wonder if you'd be here. Count Dooku likely doesn't want his precious foundry unsupervised."

I scowled at the Cerean as I corrected "I have my own reason for being here Master Jedi. Not that it matters to you." Mundi spoke again, "It matters not. Stand down Y/N and submit yourself to Republic justice."

At this, my anger only went up. I spat "You have nerve to make demands of me. Mundi." I said his name with extra venom and spite. I then added "And this time it shall cost you." That was all the warning Mundi needed.

Making a gesture to his Clones, they all kept their blasters on me and opened fire! I effortlessly began deflecting the bolts. The only flaw here was that I knew Form 2 wasn't strategically practical for blaster fire. Hence why I was quick to dive in.

Before the Clones could comprehend, three of them had already been cut down! The flametroopers once more set their weapons off, causing streams of fire to spew out, illuminating our surroundings again. This only proved an advantage though.

I evaded the stream and at risk of friendly fire, they couldn't keep track of me at risk of taking out their own men. Mundi called out "Don't let him escape!" I used this chance to begin my offensive.

Taking down each Clone one by one. I shifted to the flametroopers who went down just as easily, I cut through their weapons, rendering them useless. From there they were easy pickings, the last Clone was simply flung into the wall through the Force.

As soon as they were all out of the picture, I instantly spun back around to give the Jedi Master another glare. For a moment, we just stared in silence before I finally said "So, you are willing to use your Clones as shields."

Mundi responded "If it's the will of the Force, then yes. More can be made, exactly like them. They're grown in tubes." I couldn't help but smirk and say "Glad to know we agree on something. Either way, we know what happens now."

Mundi nodded and wasted no time in rushing in. Swinging his blade in a manner which I just about managed to intercept. I had to keep my wits about me with Mundi. Of all the Jedi, he was one of the more unpredictable. I didn't know what lightsaber style he favoured.