Chapter 6: The Jedi Battle, Attack of the Clones

Y/N POV

The sound of a lightsaber igniting startled me, I'll admit. But it was nothing compared to the surprise I got when I turned around to be met with none other than my old master, a Jedi on the High Council, Mace Windu. He was the last person I expected to see here.

Image of Mace Windu:

Even though he glared at Dooku, he held his signature purple lightsaber pointed directly at Jango's neck

Even though he glared at Dooku, he held his signature purple lightsaber pointed directly at Jango's neck. The rest of them also turned around and upon noticing him, Dooku grinned and greeted calmly. "Master Windu, how pleasant of you to join us."

I couldn't help myself as I added "Well, my old Master, come, you're just in time for the main event." My tone held false happiness to mask the rage that was beginning to bubble up inside me. Windu's eyes darted to me, for a moment I saw an unknown look flash through them, before they were once again replaced with a stern glare and he stated coldly.

"This party's over."

The sounds of more lightsabers igniting sounded across the arena causing the Geonosian crowd to begin panicking. Turning around, I could see blades of blue and green shooting up all over. I counted about two hundred of them in total. Some of which were familiar faces. Plo Koon, Luminara Unduli, Jedi whom a decade ago, I'd have considered myself on good terms with.

Dooku wasn't bothered at all by this, he maintained his grin and commented "Brave, but foolish my old Jedi friend. You're impossibly outnumbered." Windu smirked confidently declaring "I don't think so." Dooku just said "We'll see."

From the tunnel leading to the balcony. I heard the sound of metallic footsteps. Windu turned his lightsaber to defend as about six of those B2 Super Battle Droids I'd heard a bit about from Wat Tambor, emerged, aiming their wrist-mounted blasters at the Jedi Master.

Image of a B2 Super Battle Droid:

The rest of us all stepped aside as the droids opened fire

The rest of us all stepped aside as the droids opened fire. Windu was easily deflecting the assault of blaster fire without any trouble before Jango stepped forward utilising his flamethrower to send a column of flame. Of course, lightsabers couldn't block that so Windu was left no choice but to leap off the balcony down to the arena below, deflecting more blaster bolts as he did.