Chapter 7: The Battle of Geonosis, A Potential Secret Weapon

Y/N POV

First the Jedi arrive and then these soldiers in white armour arrived! I was still wrapping my head around how they'd gotten onto Geonosis undetected but that would have to wait. There were more important matters at hand.

Following the failed execution. We all followed Dooku and Poggle out of the arena, being lead through a network of tunnels for quite a while until we were far away from the arena. The tunnels lead back to another of the Geonosian hives, eventually bringing us out into a giant circular room.

The room was outlined with several panels being operated by Geonosian warriors. In the centre of the room was a giant holographic table. From the looks of things it appeared our Droid army had been activated sooner than planned to counteract this new threat. I also noticed the other corporate owners who didn't attend the arena were already here.

I walked over to the table with Dooku as we heard Gunray stating "The Jedi have amassed a huge army." Dooku responded with surprise, however for some reason it sounded fake. "That doesn't seem possible, how could the Jedi come up with an army so quickly?"

Gunray urgently declared "We must send all available droids into battle!" I nodded before adding "I have to agree with the Viceroy on this one. As it stands we're outgunned and outmatched. We need reinforcements."

Dooku didn't heed our warning though, he instead shook his head, raising his hands saying "There are too many." On the other end of the table, Poggle could be heard clicking in Geonosian. Informing us. 

"Our communications have been jammed."

It seems for now, we could do nothing but watch. The Holo-table broadcasted a wide area, showing us a fraction of the Republic formation. Several gunships flew in, some of which were likely the ones from the arena.

Our own forces managed to destroy some however the rest all landed, unloading their passengers. It appeared the Republic had a already devised a strategy. The Jedi masters and knights lead this new army into battle.

On our side, we had a number of droids from the combined armies of our respective corporations. I noticed a few of the Commerce Guild's 'Spider' Droids were doing particular damage, effectively countering the Republic's advance.

Images of a Dwarf Spider Droid and an OG-9 Homing Spider Droid: