Chapter 3: The Captive Jedi, the Truth About the Senate

Y/N POV

I will admit, I couldn't believe it. But shortly after the meeting had concluded, a Geonosian rushed into the room, fluttering its wings, clearly in a panic. It soon informed us a JEDI had been apprehended on right here on Geonosis!

At first I didn't really care, there were many Jedi and it was only natural they'd be keeping an eye on Dooku. But then I found out exactly WHO it was. A Jedi who'd been in the same class of younglings as me, we weren't extremely close, but we were friends. We found our crystals together. This Jedi was none other than the now-Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Dooku said he was going to visit the Jedi's holding cell so I instantly insisted on coming along. Dooku agreed without a question and that lead us to right now.

We walked towards the door guarded by two Geonosian guards. As we passed them, I instructed "Remain here. We can't take any chances." I knew Jedi were crafty, Kenobi in particular, if anyone could escape a holding cell, it would be him. The Geonosian just nodded before tensing up.

Image of a Geonosian:

The door to the cell began to open as we got closer

The door to the cell began to open as we got closer. We both entered into the cell and once we had it began to close behind us. There was silence for a moment before that all too familiar voice spoke angrily.

"Traitors."

Just as that Geonosian had reported, Obi-Wan Kenobi was right here, in the middle of the cell. Restrained by a blue energy field. He rotated around slowly glaring at us as we came into view.

Image of Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Dooku raised his hands in defence, faking a surprised voice he sarcastically stammered

Dooku raised his hands in defence, faking a surprised voice he sarcastically stammered. "Oh no my friend. This is a mistake, a terrible mistake, they have gone too far this is madness." Obi-Wan however, didn't buy it, retorting "I thought you were the leader here Dooku."

The Count shook his head. "This had nothing to do with me, I assure you. We will petition immediately to have you set free." Obi-Wan kept a calm, but still clearly angry tone as he said "I hope it doesn't take too long, I have work to do." Dooku asked "May I ask why a Jedi Knight, is all the way out here on Geonosis?" To that, Obi Wan replied "I've been tracking a Bounty Hunter named Jango Fett, do you two know him?"