Chapter 2: The Birthplace of a Treaty

Y/N POV

"We must persuade the Commerce Guild and the Corporate Alliance to sign the treaty."

The remaining invitees to Dooku's gathering had arrived. Representatives from various major corporations and Systems across the galaxy. And it was only now, Dooku informed us why he wanted us here. 

I knew about Count Dooku's Separatist movement, more and more systems were breaking away from the corrupt Galactic Republic. This was a noble cause, I myself left the Republic and the Jedi behind when their corruption became too obvious to simply ignore. It seemed now though, Dooku was considering taking action, and he needed our corporations with their resources on board for that. The Trade Federation, Commerce Guild, Techno Union, even my own Intergalactic Shipwright's Guild all seemed to have a role to play. And this 'treaty' he mentioned, would solidify this.

Once everyone had arrived, we'd left that room overlooking the factory. As we made our way down one corridor. Gunray asked Dooku. "What about the Senator from Naboo? Is she dead yet? I'm not signing your treaty until I have her head on my desk." To that Dooku calmly responded "I am a man of my word Viceroy."

As we walked, I began to sense a disturbance in the Force. For a moment I thought we were being watched. However before I could act on this concern, I was cut off with Wat Tambor stating in his loud voice. "With these new Battle Droids and ships we've built for you, we'll have the finest army in the galaxy."

Arriving at a door, it opened to reveal a large room with a circular table in the centre. We each took our spots on it. I was sat between Nute Gunray and the Holwuff Senator Rogwa Wodrata. 

Image of Rogwa Wodrata:

(I felt I should at least cameo her here

(I felt I should at least cameo her here. Since she only appears in this one scene in Attack of the Clones. She isn't in any of the later scenes, Revenge of the Sith or any other Clone Wars content to my knowledge, whether they are books, TV shows or video games.)

Dooku began elaborating on the proposition he'd told us before, when the others had arrived. "As I explained to you earlier, I am quite convinced ten thousand more systems will rally to our cause with your support gentlemen."

Shu Mai, Presidente of the Commerce Guild, another client of mine like Gunray, was the first to respond to this. She narrowed her eyes even more than usual as she stated in her native language. "What you're proposing could be constituted as treason." I did have to agree with her on this, it was a risky move.

Image of Shu Mai: