𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"How could you do this to me ? " I looked at him confused what is he talking about ?
" Honey wh-"
"Don't fucking honey me , why did you do it ? "
I shake my head in confusion , still not knowing what he's talking about , when about to open my mouth Sandro's mother barge in .

"You shouldn't even be with ..." she look me up and down with disgust she never liked me "with this whore " she spat .

I ignore her and get close to my soon to be husband and cup his cheek "what's wrong Sandro " I ask him softly only for him to hear me but yank my hand away .

He's boiling in anger "explain this Cate !" I flinch at the use of my name he then show me his phone and play the video in it , what I see make me speechless.

"You slept with another man ! " I look at him and don't know what to say "I-I-I"
" Oh for God sake Alessandro can't you see that she can't come with anything I always knew she was a slut son but no one believed me and now we're here "

" Sandr-"
"Shut the fuck up Cate , fuck how could you ! "
Tears run down my cheeks while I'm trying to understand how could this happen
" Oh please don't you dare cry you filthy bitch "

" I didn't " it's the only thing I could mutter , I know it's not enough but this is all I can come with.

I would never thought of cheating on Alessandro but this video is a proof , I can clearly see myself with a man laughing with him while he touch me in place only Sandro hands touched , I feel like throwing up.

"Oh you didn't so explain the video now filth ! "
"Mom get out please " he turns to his mum and she take a shocked face "you better not let her fool you " he nod and bring her to the door .

"Explain ! " I come to him and this time he let me be close to him
"You know me Sandro I c-could never do this " he eyes soften but then he look at his phone and his anger is back again
" You're fucking naked with him and you want me to believe what that you're innocent hmmm ?"

" I don't remember anything Sandro I swear "

Am I even making sense right now ? I try to remember when did the video happen but there's nothing in my mind .

" This is you Rosa fuck ! " his voice is shaking "tell me you didn't want it tell me they forced you fuck ! tell me it's not you and I'll believe you " he says cupping my cheeks tears teasing his eyes .

I can't lie to him when I don't what happened so I break our eyes contact

He sigh " The marriage won't happen " I quickly look at him panicked , the guests are here waiting for us , today is supposed to be the happiest day of my life but now everything is crumbling.

"Wait wait I understand how you feel but please let's think this through okay " he chuckle dryly

" You understand how I feel , you understand Cate ?!" He shout making me flinch

" You don't fucking understand you betrayed me , haven't I gave you everything you wanted ? Was it me did I do something to upset you ? Or maybe you didn't feel loved enough " he says more talking to himself than me .

I hate seeing him like this my Sandro is always so certain and proud .... And now he just seems broken .

"No ! it's not you , you're perfect Sandro I guess I messed up I don't know , I don't remember , just give me more time to think I'm sure there's an answer please " I cry .

"Okay that's enough crocodiles tears for the day don't you think , son she didn't say anything worth her being forgiven for this sin , you can't be with someone that openly disrespected you "

Sandro look at his mom and I know it's over , she always knew how to manipulate him in the right situation not that the video help me in anyway but I know that if she wasn't I could've go through him .

" I'll go tell the guest that the wedding is off , when I come back I don't want to see you here , not anywhere actually we're done "
He tells me before leaving me .

" It is obvious that you would leave our lives without taking anything that my son gave you , you're nothing but a gold digger but I guess your plan didn't went that well hmm" she laugh then leave .

I fall to tears on the ground
"Cate ! Why did Alessandro cancel the wedding Oh shit !"
My best friend Abigail came and help me get up , she sits me on the sofa near to us

I can't stop sobbing , everything hurt and I have this bile in my throat
"It's over Abby "
I explain with difficulty what just happened and she's stunned to say the least.

"It's a misunderstanding ! You know it Cat tell him that !"
" But it's me on the video what else am I supposed to do , he doesn't want to hear me out !"

And even if he wanted to what can I tell him when I don't even remember a thing , maybe I was willing to do this , I sure seem like it , even I wouldn't believe me with this proof .

"What did you do again child ! " my parents barge in , I am doomed I can tell by my father face , Abby came in front of me to protect me .

" I always knew you were useless , but I didn't know you were a fool Cate "
They looked at me in disgust just like Sandro's mom .

" Mom I swear it w-" I can't even finish that my face goes to the side my cheek burning .
"Why would you do that to your daughter !" Abby scream but they don't even bother giving her their attention.

"From now on you are no child of us we want nothing from you and so we will not help you "

I go to my knees in front of them
" Father please , I'll fix it I swear please , please I swear " I continue crying but it's no use when they give one last look of disgust and turn away leaving me .

Abby come down next to me
" You don't need them Cat , fuck them "
I try to think like her but I can't . What will I do now , I have no plan and now everything is over .

My crying comes to a stop when the urge of throwing up came to me , I get up and quickly go to the toilet and I vomit all my stomach that's already empty .

The next day

I wake up and quickly go to the bathroom to throw up again fuck I did this all night
"Cat I don't want to alarm you but maybe we should go to the hospital you know you might have something "

I silently agree

After an hour at the clinic and doing all the test I'm just warn out , the doctor call me in again , we walked in her office and she's smiling from ears to ears .

"Well miss there's nothing to worry about " I frown at the results
"But what about her throwing up "

"Congratulations miss you're pregnant "