𝒮𝐼𝒳𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩

Hello to the loveliest people of the world.

3k guys I'm so happy thank you so much for giving this book a chance I really hope I won't disappoint you guys 🤞🏾

Do you like the story so far ?

Comment 🥺

I'm woken up by Maria shaking me "hijita wake up now" I groan opening my eyes a bit before dozing off again "Juri por Dios if you don't get up now I will throw water on you" I whine getting up I need more sleep

Why is Maria here so early anyway ? I look at the clock to see that it's actually 1pm , I can't believe I sleep that much without Lio coming to wake me up.

When I'm done with my morning routine I go downstairs to smell the amazing food Maria is cooking . I go behind her and kiss her "I'm so hungry" I groan
"Have some manners Oma" I pout and join Lio and Sandro sitting at the counter , Maria makes everyone act like her child , it's so funny seeing the big and bad Alessandro sitting and waiting like a little kid

He narrow his eyes at me but I just smile and sit down next to Aurelio who kisses me on the cheek.
"Where is Aunty Abby ?" I ask him but he shrug
"Micheal came to pick her up" the voice of Alessandro makes me look up at him and nod.

Maria serve us and sit with us to eat , I want to ask her if there's something between her and Alphonso but Alessandro is here so I have to bite my tongue.
"Hurry up Oma we have to get you ready" I frown , I thought she was here for a little visit but apparently not "get me ready for what ?" I look at Alessandro

"The gala is tonight" he says making my mouth open in understanding , I don't know I really thought that I wouldn't go .
I mean knowing that press would be there and people who where also at the wedding which means they have surely seen the footage, all of a sudden I feel my chest tightening, I get up abruptly and go to my room.

As soon as I close the door panic comes to me completely, I collapse in front of the door . All of a sudden I see heads judging me and camera flashes reminding me that I don't belong in the world of Alessandro. I can already hear the sneers and disdain remarks that would be thrown my way .

I hear the knock on my door I pull myself together and take a deep breath before opening the door and letting Alessandro in.
He comes and frown when he sees my face and his finger swipe the little tear in the corner on my eyes.
"You don't have to go you know" he murmurs putting both of his hands on my cheeks softly .

I nod putting my hands on his wrists "Sorry I didn't want to leave like that" he nods taking a step back , "I know it's not ideal for you so if you want we can postpone the day I'll show Aurelio to the world" him recognizing Lio is a big step , it implies that my son is the Guerrero's next heir to their legacy .