𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴

Okay so first of all my dumb ass fell asleep without updating last night sorry 😅
And second before sleeping last night we were at 8k reads (thank you btw) and now you wanna tell me that we're at freaking 10k !!!!!!
Thank you so much loves I truly love you all
I'll do my best to update another chapter on top of the triple update ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy !!!

"Absolutely not" she says crossing her arms on her chest "Come on Rose she just wants to spend time with her grandchild" Omarosa sigh shaking her head while she's cutting the veggies

"Come on Rose she just wants to spend time with her grandchild" Omarosa sigh shaking her head while she's cutting the veggies.

She's obviously upset since she's cutting them quite aggressively "maybe you should set down the knife so we can talk" I tease her and she narrow her eyes at me "ha ha ha" I chuckle at her sarcasm.
"Look I know it's your mom but honestly I don't trust her" I lean on the counter crossing my arm "Oma-"

"What ?! She hates me and lets be honest she wasn't the most welcoming to Lio so it's a no"
"She wants to redeem herself" I defend my mother even though I know Rose is right , the way my mother behaved that night still makes me mad whenever I think about it.
"Well if that really what she wants she can come here and spend time with him"

"She said she already planned everything for their day you just have to give your okay" she put her hands on the counter watching me deeply "let's ask Aurelio if he accept then why not" she shrug and turn to her cooking.

I go and fetch my son then we go back to the kitchen and sit to the counter "Aurelio you're mommy and I wanted to ask you something" I say slowly to which he nod looking at me expectantly.

"Do you want to spend a day with your grandma" Omarosa says before I can utter any word , Aurelio immediately looks down and start fiddling with his fingers , Omarosa give me a look that says I 'told you'

People sometimes think that children can't perceive the energy that is thrown at them but it's so wrong , Lio is clearly proving it , he's not that much outgoing of a child but when he meet someone who likes him he's not shy anymore , so for him to hesitate spending time with my mother says a lot.

"Look baby you don't have to go if you don't want to that's why we're asking you"

"But if I don't go she's.." he stops talking abruptly and looks down again
"She's what buddy ?"

"I don't want her to hate me even more" I exhale and Omarosa come to us and pick him up in tight hug "nobody hates you little prince you're such a sweet boy that no one could ever hate you , you hear me ?" Tears gathered in her eyes and I feel so fucking terrible right now .

I should've know how he felt once again I scold myself for being so lenient on my mothers actions.
I know how bad she treated Rose before but because she was my mother and I love her I didn't want to make her sad when it's obvious that I should've pick Rose's side.