𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒯𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

"Oh you should definitely pick this one too" Viviana says sipping her glass of champagne "you should try something's too" I urge her to get up , she doesn't look very happy today so she shake her head and I sit beside her "tell me what's going on"...

"Oh you should definitely pick this one too" Viviana says sipping her glass of champagne "you should try something's too" I urge her to get up , she doesn't look very happy today so she shake her head and I sit beside her "tell me what's going on" she sniffle and gulp the rest of the glass.

"I think Nate is cheating on me" I intake a sharp breath and hug her , her husband is a multi millionaire sports investor , he own some of the best football clubs in Europe and own several other businesses.

"Why do you think so ?" Her breath is shaky and she fake a smile "he's never at home and we're always fighting but last night when he came home he had a woman scent on him"

I squeeze her hands "I know it might not be the best advice especially coming from me but you have to talk to him , he's your husband and if he really did the unthinkable you'll see what you do then , don't let your mind play tricks on you"

She nod "it just that our relationship has been so strained these past years from our problem with having childs to .." I interrupt her "what about Colin ?"

She swallow hardly "he's adopted and I love my boy he's my little miracle but Nate comes from generational wealth and well ... his family want their heritage to go to a legitimate child so they don't really treat Colin well"

I don't know what the hell is wrong with these men parents , "and what do Nathanael think about it ? Colin is his son too" she shrugs "whenever we talk about it we end up arguing so I just learn to not bring it up"

I can't believe I am going to say this "you need to set your boundaries and tell him exactly how you feel , he need to know that you're not happy about your situation"
She smiles nodding "you're really a good friend you know I'm happy to have met you" I hug her again "I'm here for you Viv"

"I'm here bitches !" Abby comes in the showroom and hugs me "you're late" I choke out since she's cutting my breath with her hug
"I know I'm sorry but I was getting dicked real good" Viviana gasp making me laughs "Viviana this is Abbigail my best friend and Abby this our new friend Viviana"
Vivian hold her hands out to Abby who shake her head and hugs her "girl we're friend not some business partners"

"I can't believe I have two hot ass friends , if you ever get over your men you know where to find me" Viviana blush and send me a glance to which I just shake my head "trust me you'll get used to it"
"Okay so new dresses and all , I can't believe we're going to that old hag marriage anniversary"

"We don't like Josefina by the way" she says to Viv who looks at me but I only nod "she hates me for some reason"
"Her son is in love with her and that's why she can't stand Cat" understanding  falls on Viviana expresssion and I nod indicating her that I definitely understand her struggles.

"Oh my god you know what I was thinking , we should definitely have a girl trip after tonight" Viviana and I shake our heads "the boys school homecoming is tomorrow" Abby groan "wait... I'm an auntie to two boys ? Girl y'all need to step up cause I need a niece"
"I don't know about that from my end but maybe with Oma ?" Viviana bump my shoulders and I roll my eyes "that won't happen for a damn while"