𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅

Alessandro and I still haven't talk , I know it's only been two days but come on he said he'd be home sooner than that

I'm worried knowing that it's about me and he didn't explain anything else to me.

Yeah I know I said I wanted to move on and all that.
But I just don't like being in the unknown.
I sigh getting up and check my phone but still no  notice from him.

"When is dad coming back"
"Well hello to you too" he smile "sorry mommy good morning"
He climb up in bed "I just don't want him to miss my birthday" he mumble settling his head on my tummy , I caress his hair "you know he won't miss it baby , I just know he's so excited to celebrate it" Lio nod with a smile . 

"Are we spending the day together then ?"
"Yeah what do you want us to do ?" Lio shrug thinking "I need to buy new sports clothes" I narrow my eyes "Aurelio we had a full shopping before school starts don't tell me they don't fit you anymore"

I mean yeah he did have a little growth spurt but I know his clothes still fits him.
I hope this is not him wanting trendy clothes "yes you're right but don't be mad , I gave some of my clothes to a classmate"

I cross my arms "why" oh my god isy son being bullied?
"He really need it mom , his old clothes didn't suit him even his uniform and he told me that he's parents are struggling theses days" I sigh ruffling his hair.

"I am proud of you baby , but you should've told me" he nod "I know sorry mommy"
I kiss his forehead "then go get ready we'll leave after eating"

We spend some time shopping and I have to admit it feels good to spend the day with my son , it feels like when we were in America.

"Mommy you ended up getting more things than me"
I roll my eyes , what can I say ?
I can't really help it , I love clothes.

"Oh hush"
"Dad complains that he don't even have enough space for his own clothes" I gasp putting my hands on my heart dramatically "Your dad is lucky he even have a little space in my closet"

He shakes his head "I hope I don't end up with a compulsive buyer" I ruffle his hair
"You little ..."

My phone buzz to see that it's the school moms group , no one had ever said anything in it , Viv was the one to add me in it but I honestly thought nothing would be say in it.

They apparently want us to meet somewhere, I really hope they're not stuck up bitches who thinks they're above everything and everyone.

I had my fill of it.

I get a call from Viv a minute later "mommy can we get ice cream ?" I nod giving him the money "take something for me too" he nod walking away with the guards following him.

"Hey Viv"
"Hi did you see the message from the group chat" I hum sitting down "should we go ?" She ask and I sigh .

"I don't really know you know how some of them women are" she  sigh "Colin stop running !"
"Yeah you're right but I also don't want them to think that we're not involved in the outings"