𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝐸𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯

I'm so sorry I'm not updating more chapters , uni is just such a hassle
But thank you so much for the 95k !!!!!
I love you all so much

I hope you'll enjoy the chapter ❤️❤️

I finally got my diploma ! I am so proud of myself it might not be have been a very long journey but I am proud of myself to achieved it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I finally got my diploma !
I am so proud of myself it might not be have been a very long journey but I am proud of myself to achieved it.

"Congratulations to all , the diploma in your possession will open many doors to you and who knows we might have in this room the next michelin stars restaurant owner " everyone cheers at the speech of our teacher

"I'm glad to have been the teacher of many talents, with that being said you can go celebrate now" I walk towards the car "congratulations Cate" I smile brightly "thank you Luis can you bring me to Sandro's place please ?" He nods starting the engine.

I think it would be good if we do a little celebration at home with Sandro and Lio , nothing too fancy.
"We're here Cate" I frown looking around "why are we entering by behind ?"

"The paparazzis" he says his voice bored
"Ahh" I say chuckling , ever since Sandro declared his love for me all they want is to see us together.
Sandro in the other hand has done everything in his power to avoid them , he always ask me if I want to face them though I haven't agree to it yet.

Maybe one day if I feel like living my celebrity fantasy.

"Lio ! Sandro ! I'm here !" I frown at the silence strutting further inside the penthouse.
Why is everything so dark in here ?

"surprise !" I jump as soon as I put the lights on , I see every friend of mine cheering for me "what ..." I smile when Sandro walks to me "congrats my love" he hands me a glass of champagne kissing my cheek.
Viv and Abby comes and hug me "we're so proud of you !" They say together , I smile hugging them back

My son jumps in my arms "congrats mommy !" I kiss his cheek "thank you baby !"
I thank everyone for coming and we spend the rest of the day celebrating.

"I have a surprise for you Rose" Alessandro says making us all turn around "I've already agreed with everyone in here and I thought it would be good to go on trip this week-end"
My eyes widen as I look at Micheal, Abby, Viviana , Lorenzo and Caroline they smile at me nodding "but what about" my eyes falls on Lio who is just smiling "I wanted to spend the week end with Maria anyway and Colin will be there too" he shrug making me relax a bit but still I thought that as soon as I was done with school that I will start working knowing how much work I have ahead of me.

"I am not really .."
"Please Oma it would be so good to have some fresh air" Viv says to me and she give me puppy eyes along with Abby , I turn to Caroline who shrug but I don't miss the excitement in her eyes.
I think she needs some fun too she is always working.

I sigh then nod , Micheal Lorenzo and Micheal leave us alone and Lio go to his room "Ahh I am so excited to go !" Abby says siting down on the carpet, I join her as the other girls sit on the couch "honestly me too I just hope that ledger will come" Viv says with low voice , I smile sympathetically at her and squeeze her hand "I'm sure he'll come" Abby says but Viv only shrug.