𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒪𝒩𝐸

Hellooo 100k Of course I would give you another update.
Enjoy !!!.

I take a breath straightening my dress , I've been up since 4 am baking

Today is the launching of the bakery , when we came back from Bora Bora Sandro surprised me again with the place completely decorated just like I wanted .

"You deserve the world my love"

I haven't told him about my little flash-back of last week-end , I just ..... I honestly don't know what to think of all this anymore and I'm so tired of feeling like a weak victim.

I know I am a victim and I also know that the people that did that to me will pay no matter how long it takes.
But I can't just put my life in pause to stress about my trauma.

I need to live.

And that's exactly what I am doing right now , living my passion "oh my god I can't believe we're really going to do this , look I am shaking" Abby show me her hands and I take them "we're going to be amazing" she worked all night online advertising the opening of the store and well for something made under 24 hours we had lots of interaction so I hope there will be plenty people today.

"I  still to finish some of the pastries so.." she nod her head like she's on steroid , I think someone had way too much caffeine , I chuckle and get back to work , we have three hours left before.
I think everything is in place and if today  is a success I really need to hire some people , today it's just Abby and I and I hope we don't get overwhelmed.

The hours flies so quickly that I feel like only minutes went by , but thankfully I did everything I wanted to do.
We only have a few minutes now to put everything in place.

"Hello ladies !" Micheal voice makes me jump as I turn around surprise "what are you doing here and also how did you get in here" he smirk shrugging "I thought my favorite women might need some help , but if I'm not wanted ..." he trail and I narrow my eyes "put these in the glass display , the one on the left goes in the refrigerator , oh and you can try these one after" I smile knowing it's why he's here.

"You know me so well" 
Thanks to him we get done just in time to open our door.

"Guys don't freak out but there's a long queue in front of the shop" Abby says tremors in her voice "don't worry babe you girls going to kill it I mean from what I've ate there's no way they nit going to lie it"
even though he's talking to Abby but I take his words as an encouragement too.

"Welcome to Rose's sweets !" Abby and I says opening the doors , and just like she said there are so many people , I didn't think Abby's post will reach people so much.

"Can I have a chocolate dream please" I smile excitedly to my first costumer "yes and with that ?" They shake their head declining but I say "oh the other one is free , for the next two weeks buy one get one for free" as I finish saying that their eyes lit up "oh well then maybe the creamy slice" I nod and put his order on a plate since he want to eat on the spot.