𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅

This man has some fucking nerves, showing here in front of my son and telling him whatever he wants

"Cate I came here nicely and ask you " I roll my eyes at his tone he's trying so hard to keep his calm right now, but me too, who the hell does he think he is to come here and order me around .

"Alessandro the fact -" "no this is my son we're talking about why are you acting like this is something pointless to you"
I saw the man once in a mall and he just assume that my son is his, I mean he is but why is he so sure about it .

"Why are you so sure that Lio is your child , remember I cheated on you right ?"  he clench his jaw so hard that i'm sure it might break , this was very low blow of me to say that but I don't care , after six year he want to magically be with his son  , absolutely not .

"Trust me I remember clearly, but this one" he point to our bedroom "is mine and if you don't want me to call my lawyer and claim full custody of Aurelio you better accept" I open my mouth to speak but my son interupt "can I come out now ?" he look at us expectantly and Alessandro nod wich make him smile and jump into his arms.

Flashback (Aurelio four years old)
"mommy" I turn to my son, he's helping me bake his favourite cookies "yes Lio" he turns to me his eyes glossy "baby what's wrong" I start to panic I quickly wash my hands and frantically check him up everywhere.

"where does it hurt baby" he shake his head , I'm so confused right now, I feel like I 'm back to the first year he was born I was so lost and alone as a young mother , I even had a depression .

"mommy why don't I have a daddy ?" this might be worse than what I imagined , I always knew a day will come and he will ask something about his dad , I just.... I never thought it would be this soon , he's only four , shouldn't he worry about ..... I don't know dragons ?

I pick him up and sit us on the couch , it's now or never I guess "why do you ask that my baby" he fiddle with his fingers, he only do that when he's extremly nervous and also when feel like he's not in control of his emotion  which is not often , that's the only thing he took from me comportement wise .

"every other one at school has their dad come pick them up and they always come to the spectacles and other things" my heart shatter at his words , I would love for him to live like the other child, I don't want him to think that his father doesn't want him . "does my daddy is not happy to have me" he look at me tears sliding on his cheek , fuck what do I do ?

"Lio listen very well baby , your dad is not here for now but trust me when he come he will be so happy to see you , and you will do everything you wanted to do with him okay" that's a lie but it's the best I can come up with for now, best mom of the year hmm.  I just hope someone will come in his life and be a great father figure he can looks up to .
End of flashback.

Well I guess God heard my prayers , a little too well if you ask me but who's complaining right, is it selfish if I say I don't want him in our lives. I know I should think about my son happiness but all I can think about is the hurt I felt six year ago .

"mom can we go with daddy ?" he give me the fucking puppy eyes I can't resist and he knows it very well "Lio, I thought you wanted to spend the summer with your friends remember you and Carlos have to see the dinosaur exhibition" am I manipulating my son ?
"yes but I'm sure they will understand when I'll tell them that we're going with my dad" my eyes lock up with Alessandro and he raise a brow smirking , god I hate him .

"pleaaaaaaaasee mommmmy let's go please" I sigh and nod "okay then" he scream and says tons of thank you before taking his father's hand and leading him to our room.

Micheal enter the apartment again , he look pissed which is odd the man is always happy and smiling "what's wrong ?" me and my curious ass I swear .

"Your friend is fucking annoying sis" Micheal always considered me as a little sister he had to look after to , I think at first Alessandro just ordered him to look after me but I guess he grew fond of me and here we are , he sigh and come to hug me "I fucking missed you Oma " I hug him back feeling quite happy, I have to say I never had a brother but micheal might as well be .

"he missed you too you know" he says pulling back , i give him a look and he raises his hand in the air in surender "so are you coming back with us " I nod sighing in defeat "only for the summer though" he look at me like I am crazy for saying that  "you really think Alessandro will allow that with his son , in here " he says with disgust while looking at the place .

Okay my home is not the best place to raise a child , but I did what I could , when you have no degrees whatsoever it's a little bit hard to have the fancy life "this is the best I could afford" and we may struggles some times okay a lot of times money don't really come easily but at least we're happy .... I think .

"you should've told me at least Oma" he says his eyebrow furrowing guess Alessandro is not the only one mad "like you wouldn't have told him" I mumble as much as he likes me, his loyalty for sandro his indeniable .

"Of course it's his child we're talking about" he whisper shout , "I didn't know if it was his , remember I cheated " I sass and he roll his eyes "please we both know you'd never cheat on the man I'm still trying to figure that video as soon as-" his word dies when Lio and Alessandro comes out with two backpack , I know someone who's very excited .

"go pack your things we're leaving now" I roll my eyes at his command , he really think I don't have anything better to do than to follow him at his heart content "I can't I have things to do" I say folding my arm he look at me narrowing his eyes "postpone them" I shake my head 'no'. I am finally one step close to opening the bakery I've always wanted I won't let him come here and destroy everything .

"I have an important appointment tomorrow so I can't " he sigh trying to keep is calm "you mean the place you wanna buy but being totally scammed for ?" my eyes widen at his word and I look at micheal who shift his eyes to the ground of course he'd do a bacground check on me .

"that place is trash and the price is too fucking high and no one would come in that area even if you pay them it's so not worth it even a child would see that , cancel the appointment" I feel so fucking dumb right now , I guess I got too hopeful and ignored the ref flags about the place and there's a lot , I just thought I would open it and people will come easily when they would taste me things but my litle bubble got popped really fast .

I hate that he's right and making me feel very dumb right now, but what can I say and do I'm nowhere near the intelligence of the business man he is .
"pack your thing we'll wait in the car" with that he left and milo follows him looking at him admiringly I go and pack my bag quickly it's not like I have a lot .

Thoughts ??

I actually have nothing to say today soo

Have a good day wherever you're at
Sending you lots of love
💕💕