𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝒪𝒩𝐸

"I'm home !" I shout as I close the door it's weird to say 'home' after I've been so against coming here in the first place but as the days goes this place is starting to feel more and more like home

Alessandro and I went the other and buy some things I would like here he said and I quote 'It's our home I want you to decorate it the way you want me to feel your touch in this house' and after the purchase it's way easier to feel at home.

But I still don't put out of my head that I want to move out , I don't want to rely on Alessandro , in the six year I live with my son I got use to my independence and even though I like living here and my relationship with Sandro has been going good these days I don't forget that we're kind of in a honeymoon phase and it could—would definitely— crumble.

"How was the job hunting ?" Sandro ask putting his arms around my waist inhaling in the crook of my neck , I close my eyes and lean on his touch "unsuccessful" I sigh
They wouldn't even take my resume it's not even like I applied for positions that require a degree.

"It's okay I'm sure you'll find something" he says insincerely and I roll my eyes turning in his arm to look at him "I want to do something Sandro , Lio will soon start school and you're always working I can't just stay here without doing anything" I pout putting my chin on his chest .

He groan then nod "we'll find something that really suit you , I don't want you doing something beneath you" he gives me a quick kiss and let me go.
We join Aurelio who's reading a book in the garden, he looks up from his book but don't say anything and stare at me coldly and go back to his book.

Ever since the dinner at Maria's Aurelio is being a little brat for some reason.
Okay yes he's mad that I don't want to live here indefinitely but come on I've already changed a country for his happiness, and I am the adult here so I decide.

"Did you wash him ?" I ask Alessandro sitting down beside him he shake his head focusing on his phone probably work I guess and I narrow my eyes down on him "Sandro ! You were supposed to do it this morning"

"Aurelio get up your dad gonna wash while I'm preparing dinner"
He says nothing and continue reading "Aurelio Milo Guerrero get your ass up and go to the damn bathroom ! NOW !" That has him closing his book and walking towards us mumbling something under his breath "Repeat that I didn't quite catch it" he looks down crossing his arm on his chest.

Alessandro looks at me surprise in his eyes "I'll do it after dinner" he murmurs but I shake my head giving him a pointed look which makes him close his mouth and nod.

I get done with dinner pretty quickly and set the table waiting for the boys to come.
Aurelio sit at the table still sulking , I roll my eyes serving him.
Sandro clear his throat gaining our attention "So have you given a thought about East Bridge Prep ?"