𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒯𝒲𝒪

"You remember when Alessandro fired all the coordination team because they did the work they actually was supposed to do and their only mistake was to not seek his agreement"I laugh looking at Sandro I didn't know that but I am actually not surprised

I laugh looking at Sandro I didn't know that but I am actually not surprised.

He roll his eyes and lean back on his chair "they were not respecting me as the new CEO I had to make a point" everybody on the table roll their eyes chuckling
Typical Alessandro.

Micheal Abby Henry Alessandro and I were now dining at Alessandro's penthouse, he didn't want Henry and I to catch up alone so he made this dinner between friends thing.

"I also remember when Oma ignored you all night of your mother's masked ball" Micheal says and makes us all laugh
"He couldn't even concentrate during one single conversation with a client" Henry add and I put my hand on Sandro's front arm .

"Obsessed much Alessandro ?" Abby tease but Sandro only nods looking at me "how can't I ?"
"Good answer" my friend says in her serious threatening voice making me chuckle.

"I actually remember that night" Alessandro says smirking at me and I roll my eyes because he's probably thinking about something nasty.

Flashback Alessandro POV
It's been 2 hours since we came back from the party and my little Rose is ignoring me , I have to say I fucking hate it "come on Rose stop sulking now" I say approaching her and wrapping my arms around her waist but she pulls out of my arms and send me a glare .

I sigh in frustration I know I desrve it, I completly snobed her at the party , when we're alone I'm always cuddly and sweet with her , but this was our first official outing as a couple , I mean people we're used to see us together but we were not really together so I acted cold towards her and I guess she was waiting for me to change in front of people .

But I disapointed her I know I fucked up "Little Rose please I'm sorry" she crosses her arms on her chest "I felt humiliated Alessandro" I hate that name coming from her mouth everybody call me it I know , but when my Rose came into my life she insisted on calling me Sandro claiming she didn't want to be like everybody else and that she wanted to feel special I instantly loved it and now not hearing it make me understand how angry she is .

"Rose I know I messed up bu-"
"No! you can't just treat me like one of the strangers you're always cold to , I am n-" I shut her up by kissing her to which she completly melt into , I love when that even if she's being feisty she always let me kiss her , but she push me away again "I was not done Rose stop it" she instantly stop resisting me but she pout, she's so tempting I swear I don't know how I resisted her for so long.

"stop acting like a brat and come here " she shake her head no "now Rose" at the tone of my voice she flush and comply , my little submisive always so eager to please me.