𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝐸𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯

51k !!!!!!!!!!
OMMMMMMMMGGGGG
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I LOVE YOU ALL

"Hello miss Carter Mr Guerrero is already waiting for you" I don't even need to go the reception that I get a direct pass to the lifts "oh here's the private elevator card"

"Oh no it's fine I'll take this one" the guard shakes his head "please miss Carter take this one" I understand directly that he probably got threatened by Sandro and I sigh giving him a apologetic smile and take the card "thank you"

"Hi Caroline ! Can I go in ?" She tells me that Alessandro is on an important call so I sit at her desk with a big smile on my face , I actually like this woman she's so cool and just gives the vibe of a powerful woman.
It also helps that she's isn't interested in Alessandro "Cate I haven't seen you in a while, trouble in paradise ?!" I roll my eyes and shrug.

"I want to take things slow but you know how your boss is" she laugh and nod "but don't forget ghat you're the one leading that man the way you want" my brows rise at her statement "I don't think that's true at all Caroline"

she narrow her eyes "Alessandro is head over heels for you trust me set your limits and if he doesn't follow them you deprive him of what he wants if you get what I mean"
I gasp "Caroline ! I never imagined you like that"

She shrug "I'm just saying"
"I wish I was more like you it's hard for me to set boundaries"
All my life I was dictated what to do and even though I left that kind of environment for six years it still hard to be confronted to big personalities like Alessandro.

He has been taught that if he wanted something he just had to go for it without any hesitation , that the world has been set to be under his foot.

While on the other hand I was taught to bow my head and follow order without question .
It resulted in me being quite a pushover.
When I had to live on my own while pregnant even making the smallest decision would makes me panic .

I had to learn a lot of things about myself and the world too while raising a child.

But now with everything that happened in the past few weeks I need to grow even more on my own if I want to be in any kind of relationship with anyone.
I just can't always rely on someone else for my problems and I really need to work on that.

"Rose" I turn around my heart beating just at the sound of his voice, he tilt his head to his office and I get up following him.
Papers are dispersed all around the office and I frown "you slept here ?"

He nod "I actually didn't sleep" I sigh walking behind his chair and start massaging his shoulders "I don't like you overworking yourself like that" he rub the bridge of his nose before taking my hands in his "I'll try"

"What are all these for ?" I sit on his lap and he bury his head in my neck , yes I know I said I wanted to take things slower but this is fine right ?