𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅

"Yes Caroline cancel all my appointments for the day" I say on the phone looking down at the stunning woman laying on my chest

"Yes Caroline cancel all my appointments for the day" I say on the phone looking down at the stunning woman laying on my chest .
I have to stop fucking things up with her but whenever she's involved it's like all logic leave me , I need to do better.

Especially when my family is involved , my mother was wrong yesterday and I know that I should have intervened but my pettiness got the best of me.
Rose has always take good care of the house ever since she came , I myself proposed her to hire a maid but she said she didn't have anything else to do so it was fine.

But I still had a little chat with my mom after the dinner about how she had no right to talk about Olivia to Aurelio.
He's a child , and children are easily manipulated and I don't want him to think that there's something going between me and Olivia.

I only have eyes for his mother.

I set her down on the bed and get downstairs, there's absolutely nothing to eat here.
I lived in the penthouse before Rose and Lio came , it was easier than living at home.

I order something for her to eat when she gets up , I know how much she loves cherries fuck thinking about the fruit reminds me of last night the way she was completely at my mercy but still enjoyed every bit of my torturous punishment. She was fucking breathtaking.

My phone rings and I pick it up "Caroline"
"Sorry sir is just that the candidate Walter would like to see you today"
"Tell him that I am busy today Caroline he know not to push it" she agrees and hangs up right at the moment that breakfast is here.

I hear her coming down the stairs when I finished setting the table , she's wearing my shirt that's way too oversize on her but fuck if she doesn't look perfect.
If it was up to me she'd be wearing my clothes only.

"Hi" she softly mutter burying her face in my chest her arms going around my waist , I kiss her forehead "Hi love slept well ?" She nod head still on my chest and I chuckle she's always been cute and it always makes my heart beat more than it should.

She turns her head to the table then looks up at me bewildered "you made breakfast ?" she try her best to hold in her laugh and I pinch her bum "very funny Rose"
I've never been a huge fan of cooking so I just never learn how to and thank god I'm in a era where I can order what to eat I don't know how I would've survived.

I sit her on my lap and start feeding her "you know I can eat in my own" I nod but don't stop my task and continue feeding her to which she comply grumpily.

I missed having these little moments with my woman.

And I know it's my fault for acting like a hotheaded but I really can't help it whenever she's involved I just loose the cool I'm known for.

"We need to get Aurelio from mother's" she groan and roll her eyes "don't do that" I say sternly and she stiffens before closing her legs , I smirk and kiss her neck "I don't want to go" she pout looking at me bit I only focus on those tempting lips "I know but we have to meet Micheal and Abbigail today so its better if we go fetch him we'll save time like that"