𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒪𝒩𝐸

Last chapter of the quadruple updates
Thank you again for the many many reads and votes on my story it means so much to me as a new writer. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Enjoy !!!

I can't believe I am sitting here , I rub my sweaty palms on my pants

I look around nervously waiting for this moment to finish, I shouldn't even be here I don't know why I came.

"We'll take this at your pace Omarosa you can talk to me about anything you want" Anne my new therapist says , I gulp nodding.

It's been three weeks since I've started coming here but I still haven't muttered a single word , I wonder why she hasn't kicked me out.

"It's just ... I don't know where to start ..."
She nod scribbling her notes "why don't I ask you a question  and we'll begin from there ?"

I nod smiling at her , I think it could be easier for me if she is the one who starts.

"What do you seek in therapy ?" I sigh not really knowing the answer "i don't really know , i feel like I have a lot to say"
She nods "let's start somewhere safe okay ? Is there any goal you want to accomplish in the near future ?" I nod feeling excited
"Yes I actually want to open a bakery with my best friend her name is Abbigail"

"You seem to really like her" i nod "she's the best without her in my life I don't know what I would've accomplish" 
"How has she helped you ?" She starts writing again
"From the moment I met her she hasn't stop helping me it began with teaching me things about ... sex to just being a confident woman at least she tried there" her eyes narrow on me

"You don't think you are a confident person" I shake my head laughing lightly , I've realized thes past weeks that I am far from being the kind of woman I wanted .
"I think at some point in my life I thought I was but coming back here has brought out the real me who's unsure of herself and weak"

"Omarosa the session is not done for now but we're gonna start with this , I want you to start writing all the time you felt proud of yourself and thought you were a strong woman" i purse my lips and nod even though I think that wouldn't be happening

"So you weren't living here ?"
"I lived in the states for six years and I think even if I struggled a lot I was quite happy ?" I say more as question than an affirmation "what led you there or was it a dream of yours" I shake my head "we went there after ..."

"Take your time Omarosa this is a safe place" I nod
"I was supposed to marry someone .... Alessandro Guerrero" her eyes widen but she keep her composure

"It was supposed to be an arranged marriage" she nod "my parents were the one who decided it" I swallow harshly at their mention ever since coming I did my best not to think about them.

"So they never asked for your opinion ?" I laugh shaking my head "if you knew my parents you would understand that they never ever give me a place to voice my opinion"