𝐹𝒪𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒯𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

Sorry for the long delay , I was the middle of first semester exams and it beat me up 🥲
Anyway here is the chapter
Hope you enjoy it ❤️❤️❤️

Also this chapter contains TW such as
Kidnapping
Drugging
SA

Also this chapter contains TW such as Kidnapping Drugging SA

FLASHBACK

"Do you really need to go ?" Omarosa ask pouting to Alessandro, the man turn to her and kiss her deeply he has always love feeling close to her. 
"You know I do my love"  it's the first time he's going to be out of town , just like the beautiful woman in front of him he too hated being away from her but he just never showed it.

"Come cheer up , you're celebrating your bachelorette party with Abbigail right ?" Omarosa nod putting her arms garou y her mans's neck "It's just I am going to miss you" Alessandro smiles trailing kisses to her neck "maybe I should do something that will make you come back faster" her hands comes to his pants and she starts stroking his dick making his head falls back.

"Fuck Rose I am going to be late" Omarosa smiles mischievously knowing that she just won this round , she goes on her knees and starts sucking him off making Sandro lose his balance so he grip her hair "shit shit R-rose" he moans her name several time he could never get enough of her.

Omarosa is the woman of his life , he knew so the second time he saw her sitting alone in the flower garden , she was majestical and when he felt his heart beating like a maniac and his palm getting sweaty ,he knew he couldn't let go of her.
Alessandro was and is completely in love with the woman on her knees for him sucking his dick like her life depended on it.

"I'm going to cum little Rose" she bobs her head not stopping for a single second "sh-shit fffuck !" He shoot his load in her mouth and she swallow it all.
Omarosa , always the good girl , Sandro's good girl.

"Make sure to come back quickly if you want anything else" she smiles sweetly as she gets up , Alessandro narrow his eyes on her but nod "I can't wait for you to be my wife little Rose" she smiles tiptoeing to kiss him "me too" Omarosa says shyly , she couldn't wait to officially be his wife and quit this hellhole of a house.

She wanted many things , a good home , many children and a house full of love not like where she grew up or where she is right now , she wanted an united family one she could be proud of.

Some would laugh at her for having this kind of dream , being a housewife ? Even she , sometimes doubted , of course she wanted more but that wasn't how she was raised , what she was was told to do.

So she yes she has a demeaning dreams by some standards but it's what she could afford in this life , maybe in the other she could do what she really wanted without being scared of her parents.

"Have fun" Alessandro voice pull Omarosa out of her thoughts and she hums getting up from the bed which makes her feel dizzy "hey I got you you're okay ?" Alessandro ask his voice filled with worry but his rose only shake her head smiling "yes I-I am okay I think I just got up too quickly and I'm on a diet" Sandro rolls his eyes "I told you to stop those stupid diets you're perfect they way you are"