𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝐼𝒱𝐸

"I sent you the video with the sound , I'm sorry it took this long" I nod leaning on the door "did you watch it ?" I ask my voice breaking a bit "no I didn't I only listen to the first second of the tape to make sure there's a sound" I nod

"Thank you Callum I really appreciate"
"You're welcome Oma it was my pleasure and if you find a way to know we're the video is from tell me so we can assemble the puzzle together" I nod and tell him okay before hanging up.

I take a deep breath before getting out of the bathroom with a smile "good talk ?" He's leaning on the headboard his hands behind his head , I try my best to still smile "yes it was" .

I straddle him and start trailing kisses on his chest to his neck "who was it ?" I put my arm behind his neck "no one important" I try to kiss him but he pushes me away with a cold look "Rose who was it ?" I frown , why does he look mad everything was good before the call .

"Alessandro what's going on ?" He sigh and drop his head on my shoulder "you just hid in the bathroom to talk with another man Rose"

Ohhh he's jealous, I try my best not to but I smile anyway . At least he told me directly what was bothering him and didn't avoid me to deal with his emotions.

I pull his face towards mine "I promise you that it's not what you think Sandro but I can't tell you who he is for now I just need you to trust me please." I plead him putting my forehead against his , he sigh but nod and then he kiss me , slowly telling me all the words he wants to say . There's so much passion behind it that I don't want to pull away , ever.

After yesterday I know that Sandro still has his doubts with reasons of course but we need to work on it if we're ready having any kind of relationship.

It's so weird seeing this powerful man so dejected and insecure , I don't like it one bit . I want my arrogant , strong , overbearing handsome Sandro to be himself always.

When I'm sure that Sandro is really asleep, I slowly take his hand off my waist and get out of the room.
I sit in the garden room after making myself a cup of tea , my palm are so sweaty I try to rub them on my shorts but it's no use.

My phone was in my hand for nearly five minutes and I'm still hesitant to press play , do I really want to know what happened ? What if it's not what I am expecting ? I don't even know what I am expecting.
Either way I don't think any answer will make me feel good . I take a deep breath and press play .