𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝒯𝒲𝒪

I finally get back at Alessandro's house in the hallway I hear sound coming from the dining room I try my best not to make a sound to get to my room

"Cate do you mind joining us for dinner" the infuriating voice of the woman makes me halt , my son soon comes running towards me .

He takes my hand and lead me where they are "yes mommy sit" I smile tightly and sit besides him "I spend the day with grandma today she's so nice" my son says to me his eues twinkling "I bet she is" I sarcastically say locking eyes with Alessandro.

A woman comes inside carrying a tray , I frown when she starts serving "Hello , who are you ?" I ask her confused
"She's the new maid for this house Alessandro and Aurelio needed it" I nod "you're very effective Josefina" I say my gaze on her son but he keeps a cold look on me.

"Of course I am someone has to be or this house will be shambles" she snicker and I just nod not wanting to indulge in her little power trip.
It's not like it's a bad thing that a maid is here now , I just don't like the way she's implying that I doesn't keep this house clean which is further from the truth but anyway.

Aurelio seems happy to have spend the day with her , even though I should feel happy too I am not , I know it's very petty coming from me , I just don't want him to be brainwashed by her.

"Daddy ? Are you going to marry Olivia ?" My head snap so rapidly to Lio that I'm scared it might break , in the corner of my eye I see Josefina smirking
"Why'd you ask that bud ?"

"Grandma said that she's the love of your life" Josefina hum nodding "she is Aurelio they make such a beautiful couple" she says with a smile her eyes on me the whole time , as if she knows that her words sending arrows straight to my heart.

"Does that mean you're going to marry her ?" I fake a small smile feeling detached from this conversation I don't even know why I am being upset it's clear that Alessandro is not mine and given his non response to everything his mom has been saying he doesn't consider my feelings.

"Oh yes he would Aurelio Olivia will be a faithful partner to your dad" Okay that's enough for me .

Fuck why do I feel like crying.

I get up telling them that I am not that hungry , and retract to my room to call Abby
"You're right let's go out I need to let loose" she screams in the phone "okay I'm coming we're getting ready there" I nod and hang up .

"You're going somewhere ?" I don't even turn around at his voice busying myself in the closet looking for something to wear "Aurelio want to spend the night at my mother's" I nod still not giving him a look .

I feel like wearing something short and sexy , I pull out a few dresses and lay them on the bed Abby will give me her opinion on them .

"Omarosa"

Oh I need shoes, I bypass his tall frame and get in the closet again, some good heels that doesn't hurt my feet too bad.

"Omarosa"
I also need jewelry right ?