𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩

Hello lovely readers !!
I know I said I would update more often but sometimes with writing the inspiration doesn't come 😩
Anyway thank you so much for the 2k guys I love y'all so much 😘😘
Enjoy the chapter 🫶🏾🫶🏾

Hello lovely readers !! I know I said I would update more often but sometimes with writing the inspiration doesn't come 😩Anyway thank you so much for the 2k guys I love y'all so much 😘😘Enjoy the chapter 🫶🏾🫶🏾

We were now in the car in the direction of the Guerrero's house and for some reason Alessandro hasn't stopped staring at me, I've been trying to ignore it but it's really hard when we're in such a confined space .
I tried to distract myself with my phone or looking at the road but his stare is so intense that I don't know what to do.

Aurelio on the other hand is very excited to meet other members of his family , I smile at him loving the way he's so childish and innocent.

Luis park us in front of the mansion and I take a deep breath before he opens the door .
Alessandro step out first and pulls out his hand to help me get out of the car since I'm in heels .
He then picks up Aurelio and starts walking towards the maids that are aligned in front of the main gate .

I can't believe they still do this , it's like we're in the 80s "Good evening Mr Guerrero it's good to see you again" the butler Esteban says in his posh accent , he furrow his brows looking at Aurelio still in Alessandro's arm .
His eyes then move to me and realization hits him before he could say anything the door opens and he clear his throat regaining his composure.

Josefina walks out of the house with a big smile on her face, her steps confident and serene as always and for some reason my back straighten, I feel like I'm eighteen years old again getting judged by her.
I shake my head and put the memory away I am not that girl anymore.

Her smile falter when she notices Aurelio but she's quick to put the mask back on again "Ale I missed you so much my son" she declared loud enough for everyone to hear and give her son a kiss on the cheek .
"And who's this ?" She questions eying my son and I take this moment to come closer.

When her eyes land on me the features of his face turn into hatred she always knew how to hide but I guess my appearance is too sudden for her .
"What is she doing here ?" She snarls "good evening to you too Josefina" I say sarcastically and take my son from Alessandro's arm and he hide his face in the crook of my neck "mother this is Aurelio my son and well you already know Cate" he kiss his mother on the cheek then take my hand to walk past her.

We come in the hallway and my eyes drop to our hands still linked together I tried to pull away but he only tighten his hand around mine making my face heat up, I hate the fact that it feels so right to have my hand in his .

Alphonso appears descending the stairs with a smile on his face , I put Aurelio down and hide behind me , I can't blame him the man coming towards is just like his son domineering in every way . He comes in front of me and crouch to Aurelio's level "Hello pequeño I'm Alphonso your grandfather" he says sweetly which takes me off guard .

Alphonso has always been more on the logical side of things than the heart side , it doesn't mean that he can't love he just shows it in a different way than others. My son comes upfront and tend him his hand "I am Aurelio but mommy calls me Lio sometimes"
Alphonso smile and takes his hand "I think I'm gonna stay on pequeño for now" Aurelio pout but says nothing.