𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

TWO YEARS LATER

TWO YEARS LATER

Everything need to be perfect for today "Rose can you just come to sleep please ?" Sandro whispered coming besides me while I add the last touch to the cake.

He's carrying our little baby in his arms bouncing her slowly so that she sleeps.
Anaya loves sleeping in her dad's arms , she's definitely a girls dad "she woke you up ?" I ask as he nod.

Sometimes she just wakes up and walk to our bedroom just so that she can sleep with him.
"You'll finish tomorrow" I sigh and nod following him "want me to take her" he shake his head and I chuckle.

Sandro has been on cloud nine with Anaya , I think he really like being a girl dad.
He dots on her so much.

I had once again a hard pregnancy so Alessandro decided to have vasectomy, he didn't want to put my life at risk and said that two beautiful children was plenty.

So Anaya being the last child and a girl you better believe that she's spoiled from everywhere let's not talk about Lio who's been spoiling her in every corner.

When Sandro is late at work she just instantly cling to her brother and don't leave his side but he loves it so I guess it's a win win.

"Mama" she says in her sleep making me swoon , let's just say that she has us all wrapped around her little fingers.

"You know it's your fault that she hate sleeping alone right ?" Sandro roll his eyes with a smile "it's worth it"
I know missing out the first years of Lio still make him feel guilty so I think he's doings everything he can to not miss out.

As soon as I started showing Sandro started working from home more, he would leave only if there was an emergency.
He nearly cried when Naya had her first steps, on when her first word were "dada" , was I jealous ? Yeah but at the same time Sandro was just so cute that I let it go.

We woke up quite early since today is a big day "So everything is going on the right way" I say to Sandro who's giving milk to Anaya "so I put her dress on the bed and Lio's suit is in his room" he nods and I smile giving him a kiss.

Lio comes into view and he smile walking to his little sister who's making grabbing hands at him "hey princessa" he pick her up making her giggle.

"You're going to Maria's mom ?" I nod

It's Alphonso and Maria's wedding today and they wanted me to take care of everything , turns out I'm very skilled with putting events in place.
And this one is going to be the best of all.

When they announced that they were engaged I think no one was surprised, we were just waiting for it to happen they have so much chemistry together that it would be insane for them to not be happy together.

Maria said she didn't want anything fancy so we decided to celebrate the wedding in Alphonso's mansion which is such a beautiful place in this summer .